Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer (For Dry Skin)

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer (For Dry Skin)

4.8

Water (Aqua), Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Starch, Octenyl Succinate, Hempseed (Cannabis Sativa) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Sunflower (Helianthus Annus) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Green Tea (Camellia Oleifera) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Mathylparaben, Proplyparaben, BHT, Fragrance, Citric Acid.

on 5/5/2008 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love the lotion it made my hands softer. And it smells ok. But when I got it home I noticed it is packaged in a PVC container and that is toxic.
So I would not buy this again unless they package it in a safe container.

on 3/4/2009 2:50:00 AM

I SWEAR by this product. The first time I used it was for my senior prom. I was flat broke because I spent so much on my dress, and had absolutely NO money for the tanning bed, and I needed some color considering my skin is very fair. I tried this, LOVED it, and have been using it ever since. The smell is wonderful and the results are awesome. It looked like I had a great summer glow, not too much, but definitely noticeable. There is also absolutely no orange tint which is awesome. The price of this product is completely reasonable too! Wal-Mart for like, $5? You cannot beat that.

This was such a great deal! I got it from Walmart for under 5$, and it was the 40% bonus pump bottle (25.4 oz) The smell is really nice, kind of tropical, and a hint of a banana smell to it. I really like it. My skin stays moisturized for most of the day when Ii use this in the morning. Its also a plus that it's not tested on animals, and is made of hemp!

The packaging isn't pretty and out of the three that I've bought, one wasn't completely full and one had a broken pump. BUT! That's where the bad news ends for me. I like the smell (as does my husband and best friend), it is DIRT CHEAP for a gradual tanner, and it actually moisturizes very well on top of that. I am so very white and this gives me enough color to look healthy. Love, love this product. I was happy to find it.

Popular Lotions / Creams