DHC Q10 Facial Film Soap

Filtered by age: 19-24
DHC Q10 Facial Film Soap

4.5

sodium laurate, water, sodium myristate, glycerin, hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium cocoamphoacetate, phenoxyethanol, hydrated silica, gelatin, soluble collagen, decyl glucoside, etidronic acid, sodium hyaluronate, ubiquinone

on 7/16/2013 7:35:00 PM

This is a great basic facial cleanser which is why I think its perfect for travel. I keep them at my SOs house so i can use them at night or mornings since they are just thin convenient sheets. I cut them in half usually because they foam up very well. They are gentle enough to use everyday and i just really love them! The price is pretty good for such a nice product! I have recommended to a few people, and my mom has been using them and loves them! 5 lippies :)

on 1/10/2009 11:22:00 PM

I thought this cleanser was pretty good. My usual acne prone sensitive skin would turn red when using other cleanser, but this wasn't a problem with this cleaner :). What I didn't like was the scent of the product, but that's just me. The packaging would definitely be better if it was packaged like other cleanser with a bottle of some sort. I would definitely buy it again, but the scent bothers me too much.