3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Love this mascara in "Blueberry"--a deep glossy navy blue that accentuates blue eyes. Have bought over and over. Natural look with good pigmentation and water-resistant (not waterproof). Did not flake or smudge. Didn't irritate my eyes when wearing contact lenses. Love the ingredients and that it's cruelty-free. Cons: Seemed to dry out quicker than other mascaras. Little pricey for mascara that dried out so quickly.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

EyesBlue

2 years ago

It didn't irritate my eyes, but it always smudged! So I had to stop using it as I just ended up looking like a panda 2 hours into each time I wore it...

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

I like the brush, for once an organic mascara with a non-rubber bristle brush. It delivers ok results in regards to length, looks ok but nothing amazing - neither length nor volume. However, the reason I only worn it and hamdful of times is... the smell. I have the cocoa and I smell cocoa all. Day. Long. I hate it. So if you are like me and don't like to smell your makeup all day long then this won't work - otherwise it's not bad.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

EyesGray

3 years ago

This is a nice MASCARA that does not sting the eyes. I have very sensitive eyes so it works for me. The MASCARA does not smudge or run. The only thing is that it's too expensive for a low income person so it would be difficult to repurchase unless there are sales available. Too bad it has to be so expensive but if you don't mind the price I would much prefer this one over other high end ones of similar price range

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I love this mascara but... it's just too expensive as an ongoing purchase. I like to replace my mascaras every season, and I just can justify $30 x 4 seasons = $120 a year on mascara. The company was offering a BOGO with their lipstick, but the lipstick was really disappointing, so I won't be purchasing again. The luxe price does deliver a beautiful mascara though. I love the scent. Love the natural and buildable application. Totaly vegan luxe.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

3 years ago

I'm torn about this mascara. I was in love when I first used it. I have sensitive eyes so I rarely use mascara because I get bumps when I use it for a few days consecutively. I didn't find this mascara irritating at all. It delivers good length and definition, nice smooth formula, beautiful tube, nice smell, and doesn't smear. However the tube dried out really quickly and it's too expensive to replace every month.

About reviewer (163 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

1.0

4 years ago

I really like the brand 100% Pure but this mascara was a miss for me. When I opened it it was already very dry and clumpy. Perhaps I received a bad batch but I was disappointed because it was so expensive and was defective.

About reviewer (230 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

3.0

4 years ago

Beautiful, gorgeous packaging! I amnot a packaging person, but this one really conquer me! Is absolutely gorgeous!!! The price, is really really pricey! I don't think it really worth the hype. Is just a meh mascara. Like any other in the market. The only thing is that it wont harm your lashes, its actually something healthy to put on. No "wow" efect at all. At least inmy experience. Smells delicious, very soft, once in your eyes you wont notice. It washes away only with water, so you won't spend hours trying to remove. The positives: clean and healthy ingredients, easy to remove. The down sides: REALLY pricey, about $30 bucks! No wow efect, maybe if you already have long, beautifully curled lashes maaaybeeee will work for you, if you need help in the lash dept like me, it wont help you at all. It barely hold the curve. Another big down side for me, theone I bought was really dry! I tried in the store and that one, was in better shape than theone I got. I wrote customer service of 100% Pure, no answer yet. Wich is the bigest downside, you expect some kind of support when you pay $30 bucks for a mascara. I am using this for like my every day mascara, just to finish it. I will definetly keep looking for another cruelty free altrnative, since I love other brans, but now I am really comited with switch and support cruelty free brands.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

from

4 years ago

Not for me. Was very excited to try an all-natural mascara but it ended up being more irritating than a regular mascara for me! PRO- highly pigmented, all natural CON- flaked; made my lashes stiff and uncomfortable, making my eyes itch; removed all curl from lashes so they they were angled straight up (not a good look); expensive for what it is Overall, I don't think this formula is worth the $25 and would look elsewhere - even for an all natural ingredient list.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

4 years ago

I really really love this product. I have the dark chocolate, blackberry, and black tea. I am big on the natural ingredients. It doesn't flake, and it makes my eyelashes curl. The one drawback is that it dries out easily. Sometimes I have to put a drop of water in it. Then It's back to normal. It doesn't clump either, and it's very easy to wash off. I don't even need to use eye makeup remover for it. It also smells really good!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24