Paris Hilton Can Can

Paris Hilton Can Can

3.9

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

The reviewer who said that Can Can is a mix between Britney Spears Fantasy and Aquolina Pink Sugar is spot on. And I couldn't be happier about it!

Sometimes I'm in the mood to wear this to bed after my shower because it's so sweet and comforting. And when I do, I use the body mist spray to spritz my pillows, sheets and comforter.

You can be generous with how much you spray (with the body mist, at least), because it's not that strong so it can be built up, or you could just use a little bit to keep the scent super light and airy.

I have to say that Paris Hilton perfumes are made surprisingly well. I avoided them for a long time because I assumed they would be cheap and just a way to make a fast buck. But I couldn't have been more wrong about that, because it's obvious that a lot of time, care and attention has been given to developing high quality perfumes at an affordable price.

Britney Spears perfumes are the same with the great quality, imo. So if something good has come from all these celeb scents flooding the market, it's that they've raised the standard of quality that we've come to expect from perfumes in this price range.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

My fiancé got me the body spray version of can can. Its very sweet but smells like vanilla to me, which I love. I was surprised he got me this because he usually prefers my Vampire perfume or my bath and body works Japanese cherry blossom spray. Can can has easily won me over though because its not sickly sweet and I love the smell of vanilla. My fiancé loves this scent too, its irresistible to him!

on 7/10/2015 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Where do i start this is a fun fruity floral scent that i wear anytime and my hubs likes it says i smell like VS mixed with Avon. Ill take that lol i like it as well. I bet it'd be nice spring scent. Reminds me of picnics and first dates.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I got tired of this perfume so fast. Initially I bought it not too long ago as a blindbuy when I was looking for some sweet, gourmand perfumes. I had heard this one was very sweet, so I got it. I loved it so much at first. Now I'm just trying to go through the bottle quickly so it doesn't go to waste. I love the initial burst of sweetness, but the powdery notes are what you get for the rest of the day. It's not that bad but it's not a crazy good scent. I could live without it.

on 12/30/2014 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this!!! I got this in a trio set of perfumes 2yrs ago and this is one of my favorites!!

It kinda reminds me of Britney Spears Fantasy with a twist. Staying power on me is really good too! I get lots of compliments when I wear this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got the 8oz body spritzette of this from Meijer & it's a great scent! Cotton candy & vanilla but fruity too. I love the bottle w the feathers! It smells soapy clean like freshly shampooed hair, but I don't think it's particularly long lasting. The Paris Hilton self titled fragrance lasts a lot longer. I like to spray equal parts Can Can with Mariah Carey's Ultra Pink for a really refreshing clean scent. I find Paris Hilton's fragrances to actually be very nice, on the nicer end of the celeb fragrance range. I think that buying a body spritzette like this is something on par to buying VS/B&BW type body spritzettes. I can't stop spraying this & it makes the whole room smell nice!

I recently bought an 8-ounce body mist of this scent. I couldn't resist the packaging (hot-pink bottle with white feathers printed all over). I can, however, resist the fragrance inside.

It's a candied fruity-floral that just screams "generic." It could be any flavor-of-the-month Bath & Body Works scent, or even one of those downmarked Parfums de Coeur "fantasy" sprays. I'm so bored with it, I'm yawning as I type this. Initial and rather sickening blast of peaches and blackberries that moves quickly into cotton-candy territory, fun but predictable, before dying down to an utterly dull vanilla. Not as good as Britney's Fantasy, though in a similar vein.

In short, a totally ubiquitous "mall" scent, sweet and cloying.

Its Simple. If you want a combination of Aqualina's Pink Sugar Mixed with a Dash of Britney Spears Fantasy a mixture of the two will leave u with Paris Hilton"s "Can Can". If one were to ask me which scent is more prominent? It would be the slightest scent of cotton candy mixed with a warm vanilla.
The immediate con of the fragrance is It is not very detectable as a whole. The Fragrance itself last litterally what I estimated to be 20 - 30 minutes Max. People do say it is chemistry and each persons makeup of how a fragrance holds. After a lovely shower and a few sprays of Paris Hilton s Can Can. The Fragrance is gone within less then 2 hours. In my opinion that is a poor result for a "celebrity" named fragrance.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Great

on 8/22/2014 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I really like this fragrance. It's not unique to my nose. I smells almost identical to Magnetism by Escada. Sorry Escada, but I actually find this one a more wearable version. I find this scent sweet but not overwhelmingly so. Longevity is great. Overall, I think it's very well done and enjoy wearing this gourmand scent.

Popular Fragrances