74%

$31.00 on Saks Fifth Avenue
Shop Now

Reviews

22 days ago

There is no better way to apply this other than with fingers honestly. I have the shade C1 and is a little too deep for me(about a NC15 with warm olive undertones) and I can get away with it if I only wear one layer. F&B is easy to build up and always leaves the most glowy finish and has great lasting power on me(combo/dehydrated skin). Besides the lightest shade being too dark(I'm too lazy most days to bother mixing foundations), I found that it somewhat often feels sticky on the face. I only lightly set my face and I find some stray hairs will stick to my face, especially on windy days. I do have to say that it looks great on the body. I have dry and pale legs, and this made them look much more alive when wearing a dress at an event.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlack

from

a month ago

Ladies, the right way to use this after your primer is to dot your face with this foundation and ‘massage’ in circular motions for the foundation to sink into your face. I usually do this twice - after the first round of foundation dried down a little, dot more around the cheeks and again in circular motion, rub into your skin for a medium flawless coverage. This foundation gives a really glowy look, your skin but better, which some may feel look a little oily depending on your preference. Coverage is light, buildable to at most medium coverage. Able to cover mild redness and light spots too. Lasting power around 6 hours after setting with powder, longer with touch ups of course. However if you are looking for a full coverage finish and expecting this to hide most if not all of the usual pigmentation/redness/scars, this is definitely not the foundation to go to. All in all if I’m in the mood for glowy, natural makeup, I reach out for this.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Fine

EyesBlack

from

a month ago

I love the natural finish, looks undetectable. Applies easily and can be layered up to a light medium but requires some work for that. Stays on well throughout the day and doesn't crease into smile lines. The only real con is that unless if you have very even skin to begin with lots of concealing will be required. I only wear it on great skin days so it's not as versatile as a medium coverage foundation.

About reviewer (950 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

2 months ago

This has become my favourite in the last one month. Gives good coverage for people who are looking for a natural look. It s best suited for day time and in the night, can be worn when you are on a casual or semi formal evening when you just want a certain brightness without appearing fully made up. I mix Bobbi Brown illuminator along with it and the effect is amazing.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

4 months ago

What a lovely foundation. I was quite happy with Estee Lauder double wear but thought I'd give this a try. Love this. The sheerness is great because while my own skin comes through, it is "my skin but better" and doesn't look cakey or anything. It looks like skin but glowy, perfected skin. Not "perfect" as it doesn't cover everything but at this stage of my life I am good with that rather than looking over made up or having heavy foundation showing up every line. C1 is a very good match. I don't find that foundation is pooling in my largish nose pores, it wears very nicely. I use Biore Watery Essence SS underneath and it's all good.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

6 months ago

My makeup artist suggested that I wear this foundation on my wedding day. I usually wear Studio Fix so I was very nervous about wearing this foundation as I wanted full coverage for the photos. The foundation looked so natural and flawless on the photos and I actually considered switching over to this product. The only problem is that you need to build up this foundation to get the coverage you need which I don’t always have the time or patience for.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

6 months ago

I don't get the love for this foundation at all - it's pretty much non-existent on my face and breaks down after a few hours. I knew the coverage would be sheer but this offers zero in terms of evening out my complexion. I have pale, rosacean, dry skin with some areas of large pores and minor spots. I knew I would have to cover my dark undereye circles and spots/pigmentation with a separate concealer, even so this is a big disappointment and I will be returning it. I tried it with a Beauty Blender sponge (dry + damp) and 2 different foundation brushes but all seemed to suck up the product - fingers are best with this. Looks especially bad on large pores after 2-3 hours. There are so many other better products offering sheer coverage (Giorgio Armani cc Color Control Glow is my go-to weekend foundation), the only nice thing to say about F+B is that you get a lot of product for the price.

About reviewer (504 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

7 months ago

This one is SUPERB!!! Bought it after watching this youtube video https://dausel.co/mfYtQV

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

7 months ago

This is a thin, light to medium coverage foundation I bought N2 (comes in fewer shades, a few darks but not very very dark so sadly, if you are richly dark you may have issues. Bummer) The consistency of the foundation is exactly like Calamine Lotion. A brush helps. I also use a beauty blender but it sinks in a lot. Good buildable coverage, who said it's like BB or CC cream? It is. But unlike BB or CC cream, it lasts all day. With setting spray, I get a good 14 hours wear. The finish is natural and fresh. The 120 ml bottle is a better deal than the 50ml but you may not like it so on refill, if you do like it, you can save on the bigger flask.

About reviewer (241 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

7 months ago

Over the years, I have purchased so MANY different foundations - from high end brands to low end brands - all in search of my Holy Grail foundation. Alas, I still have not found it. But because I own so many foundations I've decided to start reviewing them. Up first: MAC Face and Body. I really like this foundation. It's light but buildable and kind of "glowy" which is my preference. I have repurchased and it will stay in the "rotation."

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinDry, Other, Not Sure