74%

Shop Now

Reviews

2.0

a year ago

Very sheer but somehow I can feel it all day on my face and it stresses me out. I hate feeling it. Gets too shiny

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

a year ago

I LOVE THIS. On days I want a no makeup look? I use this. If I have other foundations that aren't quite right (too thick, cakey, etc) I add a squirt of this before applying and voila! That said, I have pretty good skin,and as most people know by now, this is almost nonexistant once on. It offers about no coverage, but it evens things out perfectly! It's not gonna cover anything really. The color is a perfect match for me, which helps when I mix it in with other stuff too. This is one makeup product that I'm NEVER without.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

1.0

a year ago

This product looks amazing on, it’s stellar HOWEVER one of the ingredients caused my skin to break out in cysts all over my forehead and chin :( My skin was flawless prior and after it looks so horrible! You’ve been warned. If you have break out prone skin stay away!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

a year ago

What can i say about this product..!! I never could imagine that i would like this product. I have very fair acne prone skin with a lots of red spots. Even its not the full coverage foundation that i probably would search for , its the best thing i 've ever put on my face. Build it up as much times as you want, you will never look cakey. I like the finish, i like that it is water resistant , its long lasting, i only powder my t zone. My skin never look so flawless and so alive with any other foundation and believe me i tried a lot from a lots of brands like dior , chanel , estee lauder, loreal etc. My skin never looked so alive , so bright. Skin looks like a skin not like a mask. Long lasting, hydrating without excess extra oil, fresh look skin , water proof, what else do you need? Perfect, i wish i had try it before i waste so much money trying to find the best foundation.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

a year ago

Beautiful foundation for both face and body. Gives skin a natural dewy look but has a wonderful coverage. It stays on well and doesn't smudge off at all. If I remember correctly this is waterproof? I wish it came in a wider range of colors though.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Medium

best foundation ever

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

a year ago

Si vous êtes à la recherche d'une couverture légère, finition et un aspect dewy naturel cette fondation est parfait pour vous! Je suis béni avec assez peau claire que j'ai rarement en petits groupes / ne pas avoir de l'acné et j'adore cette base! Je n'ai noir entouré d'un cercle et quelques cicatrices et taches de rousseur qu'ils ne couvrent pas vraiment vous auriez à le construire pour répondre à la couverture souhaitée. Je le recommanderais pour la peau grasse.. n'hesiter pas les filles

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

a year ago

This is my favorite foundation I've tried. I have very dry skin and most foundations look dry and cakey on me, while others look greasy. This one looks completely natural, not noticeable on the skin. That's how it feels too, totally lightweight, almost like you aren't wearing any foundation. It doesn't transfer either. It has a light coverage (although can be built up to medium), some imperfections do stay visible, but it evens out the complexion and covers redness. I have the shade C1. I would definitely recommend this product if you have dry skin and don't need much coverage.

About reviewer (197 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

This is a good choice of foundation provided you are not oily skinned and not living in a humid country. If both of those combinations apply then this foundation will leave you looking like an oil slick.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBrown

2 years ago

It looks like skin! Even up close, only a telltale hint of gloss gives away the fact that this is makeup. From normal distances, it just looks like radiant, naturally even-toned, amazing skin. You can see freckles through it, you can see red spots through it, and yet the soft-focus effect is so transformative. When I go back and spot-conceal, I look ridiculously good. I love nearly everything about this foundation. It's sunscreen free, decently priced, the packaging makes sense, no brushes necessary, stays put all day, need I go on? I just wish it was fragrance free too. I'm officially packing in my search for an HG foundation for everyday. This is it!

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm