74%

$31.00 on Saks Fifth Avenue
Shop Now

Reviews

a year ago

Love this foundation and feel like I finally found the one for me. Smooth, natural and dewy finish. Very light application but can be layered without lolking heavy. I love a natural look and dont like heavily made up, so this is perfect for me. Need a little concealer for pigmentation, but MAC’s pro long wear does a good job for that. Definitely will buy again and so happy I found this foundation! Skin has never looked better

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Olive

a year ago

I so badly wanted to love this product but it just did not work! I am NC42, and the lady at the counter recommended shade C5 for me however they were out of stock so I purchased C6 after trying it on. It was still a perfect match and you can probably get away with one shade lighter/darker as this foundation is so sheer and lightweight. This foundation is very liquidy but the best application actually comes by using the warmth of your hands. The friction makes it a little more tacky and easier to apply. This gave me the best “no makeup makeup” look, super dewy and just evened out my skin tone, which is exactly what I was looking for as my skin is quite good. I thought I had found the perfect everyday foundation. BUT, just after two days of wear I noticed small bumps and pimples on my forehead and I knew it was from this. I immediately stopped using it, and a week later my skin is noticeably better. The bumps are still there, although not as bad as before but I decided this product was not worth the breakouts and stress! This product will be passed on to a friend with less sensitive skin...

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan

HairBlack

a year ago

Perfect for dry and sensitive skin. It is like BB cream but it is buildable so you can get medium coverage.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

a year ago

One of the greatest lightweight foundations I have found for dry skin. If you have dry skin and want to get the "no-makeup makeup look", give this a chance to see if it works for you. This definitely needs to be set, either spray or powder can work.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

HairRed

EyesGreen

a year ago

I just can't get on with Face and Body for the face, as much as I want to. My skin is pretty dry, but even I find it to be too runny and wet looking with little coverage. Its just a bit pointless isn't it? Cheap though.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

a year ago

I love this foundation when my skin is looking good and I just need to even out some slight discoloration. It is sheer to light coverage but can be built with multiple applications. The finish is so natural that it is hard to detect that I am wearing it it. I like to apply with a sponge and push into my skin rather than wiping across. This topped with a light layering of MAC powder, and a little concealer under the eyes is just about all I wear during the warmer months on the Gulf Coast. It isn’t sweatproof, but when I sweat while wearing it I do not have trails running down my face nor do I look like my face is melting! The Dior Backstage Face and Body Foundation is near an exact dupe, but more expensive. I will stick to my MAC!

About reviewer (317 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

a year ago

Mac Face and Body Foundation I got this foundation a while back because I wanted to give it a try. However, I knew and heard about it beforehand because it's known for the natural finish that it gives. Perfect for me and an everyday makeup look, I do not like a heavy or full coverage foundation, this isn't my cup of tea when it comes to my daily makeup! So, I tested it out plus tried it out in various application methods, so that I thought, I could share these with you guys as well. Pros: - long-wearing - lightweight - natural finish Cons: - not fragrance-free - not many shades available https://youtu.be/NBVMye2wg5A

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

I really enjoy using this. I am Acne Prone with some acne scars / pigmentation and would repurchase this again. It's a great sheer foundation that evens out your skintone and makes you look glowly. If I have a spot I don't layer this up i just put concealer on the trouble area and powder over my t-zone. it's great no fuss.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

from

a year ago

this is a great foundation for dry skin, i recommend it using it with your hands instead of a brush or a sponge. it gives the most beautiful finish, dewy and skin like. the problem is that it breaks me out so i cannot use it and it stains everything that it touches, so i would highly recommend being very careful with your clothes when you use it.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

from

a year ago

This is my favourite foundation! Gives your skin such a beautiful dewy finish. I either use my fingers or my Real Techniques buffing brush to apply. You can easily build it up from light to medium coverage without it looking cakey at all. I set my t-zone with Sephora Microsmooth Baked Foundation Powder (a great dupe for MAC MSF Natural) and this combo is perfection. For reference I am C3 or NC35 in the winter, and C4 or NC 40-42 in the summer.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35