Filtered by age: 19-24

4.5

I really like these! such a simple, great product! I have med length thin hair and 16 curlformers were enough for my hair. I dont understand how people sleep in them though!

Love these!

I applied these to damp hair and left until my hair dried naturally. When I removed them my hair was WOW. Volume added and curled! I brushed out the curls as I prefer a more wavy look but next time I will use thicker sections of hair to get that wavy look! Curls are tight and look great.

Add some Moroccan oil in damp hair and again once they have been removed with a touch of hair spray and you are good to go!

on 1/21/2011 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I have kinky neck length natural african american hair (type 4a/4b) and curlformers give my hair smooth and shiny curls. You would never think I was natural. I've used the long and narrow ones to stretch my hair the most since its short and it comes out great. The material is mesh so its breathable allowing your hair to dry faster than with normal rollers.However, these things are expensive. Its 10 dollars a pack with 10 rollers and I need atleast 3 packs. I've also read that after a certain length curlfomers can't hold all of your hair. Hopefully they create longer ones by the time I reach that point. They have a few years lol....

I wasn't very impressed with the final product overall. The concept is good, though. My hair has a good bit of natural curl to begin with, and I don't know if I just left these in too long or what - but I ended up with MEGA curls (think Sandy in the final scene of "Grease", but worse). On a positive note - they were relatively easy to put in - and stayed in place well. I'm glad so many people have had a positive experience with this product - just not for me!

Popular Hair Styling Tools