Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss [all shades]

4.3

Polybutene; polydecene; petrolatum; bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2; octyldodecanol; microcrystalline wax/cera microcystralinna/cire microcristalline; tocopheryl acetate; salvia sclarea (clary) extract; betula alba (birch) extract; retinyl palmitate; trititcum vulgare (wheat) cerm extract; aloe barbadensis leaf extract; hordeum vulgare (barley) extract /extrait d'orge; cholesterol; polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate; glycine soja (soybean) oil; tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate; linoleic acid; squalene; stearyl glycyrrhetinate; caprylyl glycol; hexylene glycol; potassium sulfate; phenoxyethanol; [ /- titanium dioxide (ci 77891); red 7 lake (ci 15850); iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci77499); yellow 5 lake ci 19140); red 22 lake (ci 45380); red 30 lake (ci 73360); carmine (ci75470); red 33 lake (ci 17200); red 28 lake (ci 45410); blue 1 lake (ci 42090); mica; red 6 (ci 15850); yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)] [ILN34222]

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

SHADE: Raspberry, sheer gloss with a hint of pink
TEXTURE: smooth, not overly thick & sticky (your hair will still stick to it if it gets caught though)
FINISH: mirror, glass-like effect; moisturizing
LASTING POWER: 3-4 hours before the shine is completely gone

This has got everything I Iook for in a lip gloss: perfect texture (not too thin - not too thick), intense shine, great moisturizing ability. If I were to nitpick, I'd say I'm not the biggest fan of squeezy tubes for lip gloss, and it is a teeny bit pricy, but since I don't need to use too much of it to achieve a glossy effect on my lips, I'm willing to buy it again & again & again! Highly recommend this!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I like this Gloss quite a lot. My favorite color is Black Honey. Of course, I also use their black honey lip stick. Formula is smooth if a bit sticky.

This is my most favourite lip balm/ gloss. It's the only one that heals my chapped lips really well. They are super soft and plump just seconds after applying it. I wish these glosses came in more intense colours to give my lips a more tinted look (not only colourless shine) but otherwise big thumbs up!

I bought this product at Myer when I purchased my Clinique foundation just to add a few extra dollars and receive the Clinique sample gift pack. I didn't really use it, it sat in my wardrobe for about 6 months as I have dry lips I just wasn't expecting much in the way of moisture as it is so glossy, however.. I ran out of my lanolips 101 ointment over weekend and reached for this gloss as a temporary relief.
I was surprised to find it is actually very nourishing! I applied it before bed and the next day my lips were supple and smooth!
I planned to buy more lanolips 101 ointment asap but after using this for a couple of days I am really happy with the results I am in no rush to switch back!
I paid around $30 and I do remember getting a little shock as I was just looking for the couple of extra dollars to get the free gift and it definitely took me over the line, but lanolips is not cheap either (only about $10 difference) I guess you get what you pay for.
I got the 01 Apricot shade, which is sheer, super glossy and thick, fragrance free, stays put for a long time and really hydrates!
I am very happy with the results! Thinking of trying the Clinique superbalm treatment next to see how it compares, but this is definitely a good bet if you have dry, flaky lips or even just looking for a long lasting gloss!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Medium

I've had several of these...
Pros:
Moisturizing
Non-irritating
Pretty long-lasting
NO taste or scent
Colors are sheer, very forgiving; probably nearly universally flattering.

Cons:
Not a big fan of tube (but better than a tub)

General:
Sheer color, kinda sticky (in a good way), great for low or no-makeup days, best use is probably young girls/women and those who don't usually use makeup. Really more a tinted balm than a pigmented lipgloss. But more of a treatment than makeup. The Superbalm Lip Treatment is even more heavy duty, if you're looking for that.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is such a lovely lipgloss. The formula is out of this world, being unbelievably moisturizing, smooth, and even. The pigment is sheer, but I don't mind because the formula is just so incredible. It feels and wears like a lip balm, improving the texture of your lips. The only thing I don't like is the packaging because I find squeeze tubes messy, but this is my own personal hang-up and has nothing to do with the formula. Overall, an outstanding gloss. I just wish it came in more shades.

Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss | Editor’s Choice. When I found myself repurchasing Clinique’s Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss time and again, I knew I’d found my Holy Grail Lip Gloss.

Top 5 Reasons for Loving it
1. Super Moisturizing
2. No Mirror Required
3. High-Shine without Stickiness
4. Nice Tint of Color
5. Great for Sensitive Lips

Check out full review and photos at http://bit.ly/1sEN1VE or google 'myBeautyCravings'.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Bought this lip gloss in Lilac and loved the colour because it goes very well with my Black Honey Almost Lipstick. It was smooth and not too sticky.

However, after a few months, the lip gloss started to emanate a bad smell. Told the SA at the Clinique beauty counter about it and she passive-aggressively placed the blame on me (the customer), implying that I wasn't cleaning my lips properly before putting the gloss on.
yeah...right. RME

This Clinique lipgloss wasn't the only gloss I was using. I was carrying around and using 3 other lipglosses at the same time and none of them had any bad smell or issues.

I disinfected the tip of the lipgloss tube, but a few days later the smell is back. I then checked out the Clinique website and realised from the reviews, that I was not the only one who had issues with foul smells emanating from their lipgloss tubes.

2 lippies for lovely colour and texture, but I am throwing this out and not buying it again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I had purchased 3 tints in these (Curarnt, Raspberry, and Black Honey). I purchased them because I wanted ease of application i.e. apply without a mirror. It is a nice consistency - not too sticky. It feels very pleasant on the lips and keeps my lips hydrated. The colours Currant and Raspberry are my favourite while Black Honey looked awful (the lipstick version is much better).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have three of these lip Balm glosses, Mango, Apricot and Raspberry. The colors are really more of tints or undertones, these glosses are mostly clear w just a hint of color.

I like these because they feel very soft and moisturizing on the lips, they are VERY shiny though so if you don't like that look, not for you.

$15 for a lipgloss is a bit high in my opinion, but because these are so soft and feel more like a nice balm or treatment, the price is a lot more justifiable.