Kuumba Made Persian Garden

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Kuumba Made Persian Garden

This scent smells so good! To me it's my perfect Spring/Summer scent actually I love it so much I'd wear it year round. When I first got it my nose was kinda stuffed so I couldn't really smell it so I put it on and started going about my day. All the sudden I kept smelling this good scent that was a floral heaven. Finally I realized it's the Persian Garden and I was so happy because this was a blind buy. This to me smells so delish it projects more in the heat which I personally like. It's light but not super light where you can barely smell it. It's hard to describe exactly what's in it but I adore whatever it is.

I liked this so much I purchased some other scents and their Jasmine coconut oil. I want to buy this in one of the larger sizes but first I'll see how long the 1/8th lasts. I can smell this for hours and hours and the sillage is moderate when it is hot out which I love about it. I bought this because I first purchased the amber paste which led me to this. So happy I found Kuumba Made products and that is because I came across the Amber paste review so thank you Mua you have never steered me wrong. :)

on 8/30/2014 1:28:00 PM

I finally found a place in Canada that sells these tiny bottles of Kuumba Made fragrances. Of course we had to drive 70 km there and back but it was a day out during our summer vacation. I chose 4 fragrances from the 10 or 12 that were in a case but actually wanted my favorite which is Arabian Musk but they dont carry it. So one of them was Persian Garden which I find very strong at first when rolled onto my arm but I did find the scent did dissipate after hours and it did become one of my favorites by the time I went to bed, and I found this is when the musk really deepened and the flowery scent got less and less. I do like this but I wish that the drydown was the true scent and the flowers were more in the background.
I contacted the company and they said that they were looking to find Canadian companies to sell their product which I hope so bec they make good affordable scents even though they were only available for purchase in 1/8 roll on vials. . (not affilated with this company by the way).

on 2/8/2011 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is my absolute favorite scent in the entire world, and I will cry bitter tears if it is ever discontinued. I love how this unassuming little roll-on smells on my skin throughout the day, very clean and very unique. I feel like this perfume oil is appropriate for all occasions as it is not over-powering or cloying in the least. I love you Persian Garden, thank you for being there.

on 3/26/2010 2:19:00 PM

Persian Garden smells alot like Auric Blends "Love" which is Egyptian Musk and White Amber. I think that "Love" is a little more Intense than "Persian Garden" which is a little more close to your skin scent. However I love them both and would repurchase "Persian Garden again.

on 12/22/2008 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am just nuts about Kuumba Made oils...I recently tried to practice self control when faced with a Kuumba display at a local retailer. I limited myself to one scent (Arabian Sandalwood-swoooooon), and went about my way. OK, what did I do a couple days later? I jumped online and ordered another scent that etched itself in my memory that day. (Egyptian Musk), as well as a few samples. When I opened the little sample vial and sniffed, I actually sighed. This smells GOOD. Perfectly snuggly and intoxicating...I can't imaging this offending anyone.

Update-tore through the sample and ordered the bigger size. I love it in warm weather because the heat seems to give it more silage, but it doesn't get cloying.

on 11/8/2008 2:45:00 AM

Deep musk undertones with a clean floral finish. This subtle scent meshes well with body chemistry and lingers on the skin like a delicious aura. This is one that the wearer can't easily detect yet anyone in your vapor trail is blissfully intoxicated. Layers very well as a base scent, especially with Kuumba's Pikaki Lei.
(This scent is a favourite of my kitten. She picks through my perfume and steals this vial to hide in her bed!)

on 9/1/2007 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have this in the little roll on. This smells heavenly. It is one of the sexiest florals I have come across.

The packaging is ok, I have a problem with the roll on sometimes sticking and I have to pop off the top and dab it on. I would love to try this is another size.

Persian Garden is very clean and soft. It is not old womany floral at all. I layer it with Egyptian Musk and the two together - watch out!! I get many compliments from men when I wear them together. The other night at a jam, a male friend of mine kept leaning in and sniffing me... LOL. He kept saying how good it smelled.

Love this stuff. Love it!!

Popular Fragrances