Kuumba Made Persian Garden

4.5

on 4/2/2018 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Website description:Persian Garden – Grounded, smooth, very light and clean with a hint of mystery. Strangers will fall in love with you as you walk by.
PERSIAN GARDEN FRAGRANCE OIL

Clean, rich, pure scent
Alcohol-free
Long lasting
Oil based
Concentrated
A few drops go a long way

Kuumba Made® brings together the best of nature and science to create distinctive, full-bodied, complex blends, carefully balanced with top, middle and bottom notes. Our sense of smell is the most mysterious of all human senses. It is an inner world that binds us to distant memories and sparks our imagination.

PERSIAN GARDEN FRAGRANCE OIL INGREDIENTS: Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba seed oil), and or Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, parfum (Kuumba Made’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils).

If you like no fragrance, get this. I can barely smell anything. It is nothing like their others. All I smell is a slightly smoky sandalwood scent with a touch of amber but I can barely smell this at all. I might as well wear nothing. This is a hard pass for me

on 1/1/2018 6:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I'm not sure how this is a garden, but I really like it. I get a pale white musk without any of the usual soapy elements. I don't get garden or floral at all. It wears very close, almost a not-there skin scent. Loving it.

on 3/29/2009 9:42:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have been searching my ENTIRE LIFE for a fragrance like this!!!! Clean, but not soapy, floral, but not too rosy, delicate, but lasting, and gentle without prissy. SO phenomenal, I came across it by accident in the health food store, and have ignored every other perfume in my collection since. This goes beyond HG territory. It is far and away the one fragrance I would wear for the rest of my life if I had to choose just one.

on 1/9/2009 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm in love with this stuff. It's like a soft, woody skin musk, without sweetness. This is clean, yet sensual, giving the impression your skin is just emanating this subtle aura. The scent seems rather faint, it's hard to smell on myself, but I have received compliments on it hours later when I couldn't smell it at all, so it probably lingers more than I think. I do believe a generic version of this scent is called Amber White. I have Nemat International's Amber (White) and it smells nearly identical to this (I love it just as much, but would repurchase Persian Garden simply because I prefer the roll-on bottle).

These Kuumba Made perfumes can be found at most Whole Foods stores for $7.99. I have also purchased their Black Coconut and Pikaki Lei, both of which I also think are superb.

on 12/22/2008 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am just nuts about Kuumba Made oils...I recently tried to practice self control when faced with a Kuumba display at a local retailer. I limited myself to one scent (Arabian Sandalwood-swoooooon), and went about my way. OK, what did I do a couple days later? I jumped online and ordered another scent that etched itself in my memory that day. (Egyptian Musk), as well as a few samples. When I opened the little sample vial and sniffed, I actually sighed. This smells GOOD. Perfectly snuggly and intoxicating...I can't imaging this offending anyone.

Update-tore through the sample and ordered the bigger size. I love it in warm weather because the heat seems to give it more silage, but it doesn't get cloying.

This may be my favorite musk. It's very clean and fresh smelling - an appealing clean musk with a zing of light florals. I have the small roll-on bottle which I keep in my purse - it's just the right size to carry around.

on 4/17/2008 9:08:00 AM

Clean, really clean, yet feminine. This is a soapy, fresh, floral that does not turn sour, as so many "clean" fragrances do. I've gotten tons of complements from men and women on this one. Appropriate for work, yet sexy enough for a night out.

on 9/1/2007 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have this in the little roll on. This smells heavenly. It is one of the sexiest florals I have come across.

The packaging is ok, I have a problem with the roll on sometimes sticking and I have to pop off the top and dab it on. I would love to try this is another size.

Persian Garden is very clean and soft. It is not old womany floral at all. I layer it with Egyptian Musk and the two together - watch out!! I get many compliments from men when I wear them together. The other night at a jam, a male friend of mine kept leaning in and sniffing me... LOL. He kept saying how good it smelled.

Love this stuff. Love it!!

Popular Fragrances