Face of Australia Blush

Face of Australia Blush

3.3

on 10/21/2014 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was my first blush, purchased for a school dance.
I bought it in Nutmeg. My skin is like a warm ivory, bordering on beige colour overall, with cool undertones. I tend to look naturally flushed so I was careful with my colour selection of this blush.
This product is so highly pigmented!
It gave me a really nice, rosy glow without making me look like I had red doll's cheeks.
I did have to purchase a blush brush to use with it but I think I would have been frustrated if they included one of those horrible cheap brushes that never seem to work properly.

This blush did not break my acne-prone skin out which was a huge bonus. Overall I would definitely recommend this product if you're looking for a blush that will give you a natural, rosy glow yet is still pigmented enough to be used more heavily if you're after that look :)

on 2/7/2013 6:12:00 AM

I've tried two of their blushes, the Outback Primrose is one of my all time favourites, I keep buying high end brands to see if I can find something better but I keep going back to this one, it's such a beautiful natural pink, blends easily and has a nice sheen to it, no glitter, makes you look glowing. I used to own Outback Nutmeg as well and again it was a really natural, terracotta colour, it was a bit of a cult product that everyone used to rave about, but I went to buy it again recently, it had been a couple of years since I last bought one, and they must have changed it because it was really bland and unflattering on me, so I wouldn't recommend it any more, I cant see it doing much for anyone.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I've never heard of this brand before, but one day I found a Face of Australia Blush on my dressing table. The packaging as I look at it, is simple which I prefer (I hate the Napoleon and Benefit packaging).
Colour I got was light dusty rose colour, which looked nice in the pan.
I tried it a couple of times, and I have to say I dont really like it all that much. The texture was chalky and it wasn't as pigmented. Colour goes on light and natural which I liked, but after about1 hour, it would just fade. A lot of the Australian brands are a hit or miss there's never any guarantee in them.

This is a review for an australian brand called Face of Australia. They make a powder blush in three very natural shades and the texture is super blendable. The downside is small amount of product, no brush comes with it and such a small choice of colours. A good choice at around $8 but there are many other products out there that do just as good a job for the price. The best thing about this product is how easy it is to blend, a really find powder.

Popular Blush Products