3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I got it as Christmas Gift from my mom. Sales person at Sephora said this is the best Mascara in Sephora at that time... It's definitely not. My eyeleshes are pretty long naturally, this mascara made them look horrible.... They feel and look sticky and fake and give the "panda bear" eye effect... Horrible to remove even with makeup remover that had never failed me... Would not purchase again. I could get 3 mascaras from Cover Girl or Maybeline for the price of one of Sephora's, but they had never failed me ... Would not recommend, although every person likes different kind of mascaras so try on your own....

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2.0

5 years ago

raccoon eyes

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

5 years ago

I was actually nervous to try Lash Plumper because I got Outrageous Volume – Dramatic Volume Mascara & had a really bad & painful reaction to it; I thought I might've been allergic to all Sephora Collection mascara/cosmetics, but nothing happened with this one. However, it does flake so if you wear contact lenses like I do, you might want to reconsider this. I have it in Black (the only color available) & it's a true, deep black. I like the large brush & the long bristles, but I wasn't impressed with the plumping. My lashes were lengthened, separated, & defined—nothing that plumps or gives the volume I expected though. This is what I consider everyday mascara & not bold or sexy. It's decent mascara. It's good, but I don't think by any means it makes you look like your eyelashes were plumped. It costs $12 at Sephora.

About reviewer (362 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

1.0

6 years ago

I was looking for a va va voom mascara in a reasonable price and the SA suggested this one. When I saw it, I liked the brush and the fact that it was in ultra black shade. But as soon as I tried this product at home I was shocked- in a negative way. It was like I hadn't applied mascara. The result is ridiculously natural. Didn't add volume nor length and it makes your lashes look very thin. A total disappointment. Due to the fact that there is still a lot product in the tube I use brushes from old mascaras in order to get a more dramatic result. A total waste of money.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

2.0

6 years ago

I quite like how this separated and defined my lashes. It added a decent amount of volume too. But my eyes would get so watery every time I wore this.

About reviewer (156 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Definitely volumnizes, but smudges :/

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

6 years ago

This is one of the best mascaras I've ever used; I've repurchased several times. Really does plump my lashes. The formula is very smooth and it seems to moisturize my lashes. Doesn't clump and is very black. No flakes and doesn't smudge on me. Love the packaging.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

Love this mascara!

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

7 years ago

I bought this mascara when I was on vacation in Istanbul, as I forgot to pack one! I generally go for volumizing formulas. At first glance, I thought this would be a great staple. I like a very black mascara, and this one is in "Ultra Black." The mascara wand is very large, and in the past I've really enjoyed using giant brushes. However, while the formula for this mascara is lightweight, soft and non-flaky, I wouldn't say it's super volumizing. Also, it's great for a one-coat kind of look, but I had trouble building a second coat that didn't look like spider legs. The main trouble for me, though, is the giant brush. It's tapered at both the top and bottom, so it's hard to get the little corner lashes, and for some reason this also throws my hand off when I try to get close to the base of my lashes. I'm guaranteed to bump against my lid by accident and have some stupid smudge to deal with.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

7 years ago

I love this mascara! It lengths your lashes and gives great volume. It separates them as well. Unfortunately the sephora stores will close in my country this summer so I have bought 3 back ups of this mascara!! Love it!!

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age19-24