4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I love pretty much all Soap and Glory products and this doesn't disappoint. It's a good exfoliant without being too rough and harsh on your skin. My skin feels soft and moisturised after use. I would definitely recommend!

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

When I first squeezed a little bit out of the tube I was worried this would be a rough exfoliater, but as I used it the fineness of the texture really became apparent. It gives a pretty good, but not rough, scrub and the base is "loose" enough that it's easy to spread around.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I recieved 2 soap and glory scrubs for Xmas and I am really enjoying using them. Of the two I much prefer the scent of pulp friction which is much more fruity (I have put no to repurchase only because I would probably repurchase that one instead due to scent) but the scrub itself is amazing - just the right amount of scrubbers to feel like it's really doing the job without irtitating the skin, it spreads perfectly and lathers up very slightly to give it a luxurious feel. Very impressed with these

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Other

EyesBlue

3.0
from

4 years ago

Lovely polishing scrub. Very small pink granules don't scrape or irritate skin. Subtle, pleasant scent. Lathering it in your hands prior to application creates a nice mixture of creamy liquid and fine scrub to make for effective, light exfoliation without any residue or creating any itchiness.

About reviewer (689 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

I think this is the cheaper scub out of soap and glory. It's still a nice scrub and would use it again. I do prefer the sugar crush though as your skin feels smoother than any of the other scrubs.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Medium

5 years ago

I loooove most of Soap & Glory products, especially because of the wonderful smell. This scrub definitely didn't let me down! My skin is super soft and smells great after I use this scrub. I will absolutely repurchase :)

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

6 years ago

Korres is my number 1 go-to product line, but since we don't carry any of their body exfoliants in my city, I went with this. I love, love, love this exfoliant. Not harsh, smells incredible and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft. I'm a cosmetician and we carry this product line at my work. I had a man come in to buy this exfoliant for himself because he loved it that much haha. The nice thing about this is you can still smell it on yourself once you get out of the shower. I definitely recommend anyone trying this one out.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

EyesHazel

from

6 years ago

Let me start off by saying this is the best body scrub ever! I tried it for the first time(first product from the S&G line actually) and I was amazed by the smell, blown away more like. Divine. I always feel like a dainty princess after use. Anyway, I love how it feels on my skin, I feel properly exfoliated and moisturised At the same time, after shower I usually apply a gel oil and my skin soaks it up. So nice and refreshing I will be purchasing this again along with the righteous lotion and flake away. I'm proud to say I have become a soap and glory addict. Don't have it? Go get it! A trial will convince you

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Relaxed, Coarse

6 years ago

This is a pretty good scrub. At first I thought I wanted something harsher as I have used body shop scrubs in the past that have bigger granules. In fact I don't. I already have fairly soft&young skin but I get ingrown hairs on my legs and upper arms. It feels quite nice to use and Like the fact that it's in a tube. It has a subtle, floral scent. I didnt think it was anything special. I would rate it 3.5 stars because of this. It isalright and does the job somewhat although my upper arms still felt bumpy the next day. As with all soap and glory products, the packaging is good/attractive (I find they make all their products I've tried sound more appealing and better than they are but thats probably partly what makes them sell

About reviewer (118 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

this scrub is great, I love it. my friend got me this in a set for Christmas knowing that i have been dying to try it for months. one thing i really love about this scrub is that it is very gently but it still exfoliates the skin really well. I have found with other scrubs that they irritate my skin but this one is just perfect it leaves my skin really soft and smooth and is great to use before tanning. i would defiantly buy it again.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium