St. Ives Purify exfoliating body wash

St. Ives Purify exfoliating body wash

4.6

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium 7, Phenethyl Alcohol, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrated Silica, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Glycereth 18, Glycereth 18 Ethylhexanoate, Sea Salt, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Parfum

on 8/3/2017 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

After trying exfoliating mitts I decided to try this instead. I love this scrub. It leaves my skin fresh and smooth. The sea salt particles really exfoliate my skin without any irritation. It smells amazing it's not overpowering. I use this when I shave & when I self-tan it's amazing!!

on 1/13/2017 4:12:00 PM

It is an okay product. not foamy much but has particles and smells quite nice, other than that it is nothing to rave about in my opinion

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff, they better not ever discontinue this. It smells fresh, cleanses beautifully, and lightly exfolianting. Its inexpensive and comes in a large bottle. Too bad it doesn't have a matching lotion scent.

on 1/26/2015 2:40:00 PM

I love this body wash! It has a very nice, fresh scent and is a gentle yet effective exfoliator that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. In fact, I think it's helped clear up some of the acne on my back. I don't use it everyday, only a few times a week, and then follow up with my Vaseline Intensive Rescue Repairing Moisture Body Lotion (which I also love) and my skin is noticeably soft and even. Highly recommend!

on 12/18/2014 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted an exfoliating body wash that would make my skin smooth, eliminate bacne and not cost me a lot of money too. On a trip to the market, i found this body wash that did not contain parabens & also contained 100% natural exfoliants. Bought it, used it & loved it! I have been using this for over 3 years now and i have found that i don't want to replace this body wash with any other.
My facial skin is quite sensitive and acne-prone. After using many different brands of facial scrubs, i gave up. There was always something lacking in every one of them. One day, i decided to use this body scrub as a facial scrub and lo & behold i was amazed. My skin was so smooth, soft, radiant & even toned. I experienced no irritation, redness or breakouts after using it. I was sold. Two years later. i'm still using this body wash as a facial scrub without any adverse reactions. I am always satisfied & acne free.
Take my advice and try it. You won't be disappointed.

on 4/13/2016 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this stuff for days my skin feels yuck with clogged pores or just extra dirty. It clears your pores with the sea salt grittiness (the exfoliating part), smells pleasant, and cleans gently but effectively, too.

Good price and big bottle with flip top lid like I like so when the bottle gets low, it can stand on its cap to get that last squirt out!

so rare to find a WASH that exfoliates at the same time without killing your moisture balance. Also great help with clearing up body acne.

I have really been trying different body washes, with my CVS "Japanese Bath towel", and I keep repurchasing this one!

It's a great price, big bottle, washes and deodorizes, smooths and hydrates my skin. It's a so-so fragrance, fresh and clean...nothing to dislike, but nothing to savor either. The salt scrubbies really get to the dry patches and it lathers very well. I tend to break out on my chest and back, and this product keeps it blemish free.

I alternate between Yes to Carrots, Yes to Cucumbers, Philosophy Candy Cane (Christmas gift) and this one. The next time you're looking for an inexpensive and smoothing body wash, I would recommend this one!

on 6/3/2014 8:07:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Oh my goodness, how I have fallen deeply in love with St.Ives. I was on the hunt for a new body wash that would feel luxurious and this was on sale at Walgreens, once I smelled it, I was sold. It smells so fresh. The exfoliating factor is excellent, my skin feels so soft and has a beautiful glow after every shower. I feel like I just had a spa day every time I get out of the shower. A lot of body washes/soaps/gels leave my skin drier and ashier, but not this one!

on 9/25/2014 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I purchase this in doubles, I can't be without it. Im obsessed with exfoliation and this body wash is amazing. It even smells divine, so fresh.

on 2/2/2014 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Overall a great body wash! It really exfoliates the skin just right. Also, it smells fresh and clean not a bit over powering. Can't be the price either! I do recommend moisturizing with coconut oil afterwards and your skin will feel a-ma-zing! oh and this stuff really lasts! A little goes a long way..