China Glaze Frostbite

China Glaze Frostbite

4.6

on 4/11/2016 2:01:00 PM

GORGEOUS!!! This polish looks AMAZING on the nail and I love it!

I had asked the nail board for ChG rec's because I don't have very many in my collection. Frostbite was recommended and described as "one of the best blues ever". Well it's absolutely true. This is a vivid, electric-bright, metallic royal blue. One of those polishes that just glows on the nail. I don't have anything else that looks like it.

Nice formula, smooth application. But I found that three coats were needed for full opacity. It's still a five-star polish nonetheless.

I would definitely buy this one again!

I love this color, as it's a metallic royal blue, and on toes, it lasts a long time. It does take 3 coats for it to become opaque, but it's still a pretty color for summer. The thing I also noticed is that it's pretty close to the color of my car, but that's only a coincidence. I would repurchase.

on 3/14/2015 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this color.
I've been looking for this type of blue from a line that I like i.e. OPI, China Glaze etc
With OPI the only blue I liked came in a mini set (neons) so I found it to be a waste of time.
Went over to China Glaze and found "I Sea your point" and "Frostbite"
Pretty much the same color from pics.
I was wanting 'I sea your point' more cause it didn't have the shimmer but Frostbite was the only one at Sallys so I got it.
I don't particularly like the shimmer. It does give it a little depth. I use a top coat and it sort of makes the shimmer a tad less noticeable since the shine of the topcoat will outshine the shimmer which is nice!
This color is a very vivid bright Royal blue.
I love it!
I only need two coats and it lasts me about a week and a half before I see any chipping.
China Glaze polishes are meant to be thinner, you just have to use three strokes per nail(it'll smooth out itself and then dry) and don't do anymore cause it thickens and starts to dry so when you keep brushing the nail it'll end up dragging off color making it patchy and you end up needing three-five coats to even it out

on 2/25/2015 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Such a beautiful, intense blue. It really is stunning. I had no problems with application or chipping. It's such a great color for any time of the year. It's bright and pretty for summer, but it has a "chill" to it that makes it very appropriate for winter also.

on 7/3/2014 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Gorgeous blue. Very intense and in your face blue. It borders on neon but its not neon. Reminds me of the deep ocean for some reason. I love to use it under glitter because it really brings out the intensity.

It is somewhat patchy and streaky on the first coat but second evens out completely.

on 3/7/2014 12:16:00 AM

This color is amazingggg. Perfect shimmer and incredible shade of blue combine to make this an eye-catcher without venturing into the neon arena. It looks good under glitter too. Application is typical CG. Two to three coats.

on 2/10/2014 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This blue is vibrant, electric, and absolutely stunning! I did have to put three coats to get complete opacity, but this looks amazing in the winter and in the summer -- fingers or toes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i love this blue!! this is one of the few colors in my MASSIVE nail polish collection that i go to all the time. 2 or 3 coats and it's opaque and beautiful. top it off with some seche vite or good to go by essie and it's absolutely flawless. i am a licensed cosmetologist so i have access to the "professionals only" stores that offer a deep discount, so i get China Glaze polishes for 4 bucks. can't beat that!!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I went into sally's looking for a nice blue nail polish, because I've worn black almost my whole life, so I thought I'd try something new. I love this nail polish, but.. It takes 3 coats for it to reach its full color potential. It does not dry very fast, and it smudges easily while it's drying. Other than that I really love it..

on 9/12/2013 6:54:00 PM

Perfect shocking blue! Lasts long and easy to wear.

Popular Polishes