Simple Hydrating Moisturizing Lotion

Simple Hydrating Moisturizing Lotion
Hydrating Moisturizing Lotion

3.4

Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Mica, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Serine, Sorbitol, Urea, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin

on 6/28/2017 8:41:00 PM

I appreciate how convenient it is to find this product very easily in drugstores as it's the only thing that's worked so far (despite my extremely limited experiences with moisturizers of other brands; I'd like to rectify and broaden that, someday.)

Simple gives no scents and is light on my skin, and I appreciate that a whole lot. Provided that it works well after applying my toner. Plus, this doesn't leave my face feeling greasy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My sensitive, rosacean skin did not care for this at all. I ended up with angry red blotches all over my face. Their face wash did much the same to me when I tried it alone. Needless to say, will not be buying again, and will stay away from the whole line.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Okay so I brought this and used it on a Monday morning before school ( I wasn't wearing any makeup that day )

During about 10 o'clock I went to the toilet and my face was as red as a tomato!!! First I thought it was because I wasn't wearing makeup to cover the redness, but the next day I did the same thing under my makeup, and my makeup, just looked red!

This product I will not recommend!

on 10/26/2015 3:19:00 PM

I love this product. So far its the only one out of this line that works for my sensitive/acne prone skin. It is very light weight and does not feel greasy at all. Will keep on buying this one

Does its job, no frills and no fuss. Nothing mind-blowing but suffices for everyday use, lives up to the name of the brand. Pretty cheap too so that's a bonus.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

A great no-frills moisturizer, light enough for my oily skin. Great value, too. I use most Simple products, they are all great, including this one.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this moisturizer and I have been using this on and off for a few years now.

I have 3 HG moisturizers and this is absolutely one of them. It's super cheap and very hydrating as you would expect.

It also has a very light texture and absorbs quickly into your skin while helping prepare it for makeup.

This bottle will last you about a month or two if you are using it every day consistently and it is very easy to find at drugstores.

I would definitely purchase this again as I already have and I am very pleased with everything, there honestly aren't any cons to this product.

Fantastic! I have severly dry skin, bordering on exema and this moisturizer is wonderful. Never feels greasy, does not irritate, light and refreshing yet rich and absorbing. Amazing for both winter and summer. Works beautifull as a makeup base. I use this day and night and I've never ever had a reaction which is shocking since my skin is ultra sensitive and reacts even to organic products. Love the packaging as it's portable and sanitary and allows control of how much product you squeeze out. Love, love, love! Go and get it, you won't regret this purchase.

on 11/3/2014 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

simple products are NOT simple, read the ingredients and see for yourself. if you want to keep your skin calm use something like oatmeal oil based moisturiser with lavender...

on 10/20/2014 7:55:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This product is ideal for combination skin. Its very hydrating and sinks into the skin easily. Its great for sensitive skin, as I have combination skin but I'm also very sensitive to many perfumed products. It is very water based, It is also a very lightweight moisturiser. It is also very affordable.