Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion
Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This was one of the first lotions I ever purchased, in the old packaging back in 2007 or so. A few years ago when I was at work and walked up to the front desk I smelled what I immediately recognized to be this lotion. Sure enough, the receptionist had just used some on her hands. The next time I went to a Victoria's Secret, I checked to see if they still made this fragrance and lo and behold, they do.

I have this in the body lotion, body cream, and body mist. As for this lotion, the packaging is wonderful. I've never had any problems with it and aesthetically it's nice.

The fragrance is described as fresh apple and lily. I smell both of those scents and nothing else... often fragrances are described with one or two notes but then there is something else offputting or extra. That is not the case with this lotion. It is a simple, crisp, and CLEAN smell. Also, on me, the scent lingers all day and I get compliments all the time.

It contains aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and vitamins C and E so it's nice to know that not only does this lotion smell like a dream, it is doing something good for your skin. The body lotion, while not as moisturizing as the body cream, is still very moisturizing nonetheless.

Oh yeah and as for the price... the price really isn't bad. Alone I want to say this lotion is $18 or so, but Victoria's Secret very often has deals on their body care like 2/$25 or 3/$30.

I WOULD repurchase again but as of 2014 Victoria's Secret lost their cruelty free status and started testing makeup and body care on animals. So as good as it smells and as well as it preforms, the fact that animals are potentially harmed for these products to be on the shelves is not worth it to me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I worked at Victoria's Secret for five years so I remember each smell very well. I don't like this scent. I don't know how to describe it, its a clean scent yes, but (best word for it is) dry. It gives me a headache. However, Its one of the most popular scents in the PINK collection. I really tried to like it, but its just not for me.

on 4/14/2012 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

While I prefer the Fresh and Fierce one (zebra print), this one smells good too though a little stronger. It's a nice, clean lotion that gets the job done. I'd only buy again it if it goes on sell.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

While I love this scent - I want the scents I enjoy to remain a favorite for a long time. After about six months, I couldn't stand the smell of this anymore. And it's not that I overused it, because I didn't. I still think it smells incredible though, considering - it's hard to explain what I think it smells like, but to me it's light and fresh, while being very feminine. I'd recommend this to anyone, even with my own personal odd experience with it.

This smells great! This smells exactly like Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. If you like Light Blue, then you will love this. I have this in the lotion and body spray and wear it with my Light Blue and it is wonderful and makes the scent last all day! A perfect fresh and clean scent for summer!

on 3/26/2010 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

AHHHH..MAYYY...ZZZIIINNNGG!!
LOVEEEE this product! A bit similar to Dolce and Gabana Light Blue.
For a body spray/mist it lasts quite long especially if you use the lotion first. Very Very clean and fresh scent. You can wear it everyday or even for an occasion. The price is great too, the mist costs $15 or you get two for $20..So worth it! I hope they never discontinue it!

on 4/12/2009 9:41:00 PM

I LOVE all the Fresh & Clean products!!!! They smell INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the smell doesn't last too long on your skin, I recommend using the body wash, lotion, and splash together...it definitely lasts longer that way! I got compliments immediately after I put these on! Guys love the smell b/c it's just a little bit more feminine than the types of clean smells guy wear (I was actually told this by a man after he complimented me on the way I smelled)! I hope this never gets discontinued!!!!!

on 3/17/2009 3:45:00 PM

I love this lotion from VS it so soft on your body & it smells great..

on 10/28/2008 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Can't get enough of this lotion--or its matching body spray! Such a lovely clean scent that truly does smell like apples and lilies. It is definitely not a boring laundry scent. Fresh & Clean is really sensual and complex in ways. The lotion lingers for such a long time and is extremely versatile. It is great to wear at anytime, on any occasion---with the matching body spray, or with a different perfume. I love how Fresh & Clean is never cloying or sharp smelling. The D&G comparison makes sense, but this is much more feminine and better smelling, overall, so don't shy away from this if you aren't crazy about Light Blue (personally, I'm not crazy over it, but I love this scent). This might be my favorite lotion of all!

I love this scent. It is a clean scent, a little fruity, and not overwhelmingly strong. I don't get a distinct lily or apple scent, but that is what I like about this product. I didn't care for the spray's scent, but the lotion I like.

Popular Lotions / Creams