Obey Your Body - Peeling Gel

4.2

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

as a user of the product i highly recommend using the
facial peeling gel twice a week as your routing skin care regiman
i also found great website were i purchase it for much less
then the manufacturer website
they offer a variety of products from obey your body

on 1/20/2016 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Absoulutley love this product
i have found a good reliable website to get them
cheaper then amazon

To Read all 20 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/28/2015 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Obey your body products are the best I have ever tried that work and give you results! I would highly recommend the bar soap I use it every day and would not change it for any other product. I love how these products make my skin feel so soft and the scent of green tea is invigorating. I would recommend this to others. The product lasts a long time and if you figure out how much you spend now on other products, the price is not so bad. I've ordering only from the discounted website: obeyyourbodyskincare.com. It's the official online dealer. Tried to order a couple of times from ebay but received fake stuff. One time the salt scrub was expired, the second time it wasn't really an OYB product but some sort of a fake body butter.

on 6/22/2015 12:54:00 PM

If you buy this stuff wholesale it retails for $4. I'd be careful about what kind of ingredients you are putting on your body with a price tag like that.

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

What some of you need to realize is that not all facial products work with every skin type. You need to know your skin in order to know which product could be of good use to your skin. I have always had problems with dry, dead skin. I tried many over the counter products and got disappointed more than satisfaction. I gave up and didn't want to spend anymore money on facial products. I was at the mall and this guy pulled me to the side.At first I kind of wished I hadn't let him, I already knew what those kind of people we're about. Squeezing money out of other people and selling products. He gave me compliments which made me stay a little longer, then he demonstrated I the facial peel on me. I was amazed, I felt like it was exactly what I needed! I gave in right away and wanted to try the product. Then when he mentioned the price I was very disappointed. I thought 30 would've been the highest. But no, he hit me with over 100 bucks. I had already spent money at the mall that day and really didn't want to invest another hundred dollars into anything. Especially any facial products. But I believe in one time opportunities, so I wanted to try it, to see if it would improve my skin. I took it home and used it that night. Instantly I saw a big enhancement in my face. It looked fresh and healthy. I have been using it for 3 days now.You can see the difference in my face from before I started using it. I like the product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

So I got stopped by a guy in the mall about this stuff lol... He tried telling me that the actual price of it was 200$ but he'd give it to me for 35$... I bought it anyways cause I was curious to see what it'd do for my skin, tried it and I'm not really a huge fan of it, I mean it's not all that bad but it doesn't really do anything for my skin. I can make my own stuff from scratch and it'd probably work better. Don't waste your money ladies, it's definitely not worth it in my opinion.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Onsen peel: overrated just like a powerful exfoliator - my skin usually reacts withing 48 hours of using a product and guess what it did! red rash like marks- The sales assistant was sooo pushy it really put me off buying the full size product - thank God he put me off. A sales assistant tested the product on me its like a clear gel with a subtle scent as you rub the dead skin comes off- its kind off shocking at first- I explained that my skin usually reacts within 48hrs- so Ill come back if I like it and I dont react- but no the unprofessional staff just kept on pushin me on to buy the salts (which made my hands alittle red- but soft for an hour or two) and the peel until they pushed me far away...They seemed desperate for a sale - Ill dodge the counter on my next visit ...

on 5/11/2012 4:59:00 AM

I bought this product because of the 'Raves' and initially got excited when I used it. I too could see all the 'dead skin' balling up and coming off.
However it is just parafin - put it this way: try some on one cheek and wow 'dead skin sloughing off' then try again on the same area - again more 'dead skin' coming off and yet again, you will find that you can do this ad infinitum and you will have the same amount of 'dead skin' coming off but yet you are certainly not actually removing skin....This is placebo and gimmick. You won't damage your skin but you're not actually doing anything amazing for it either.
Sorry but don't waste your money, I wish I hadn't!!!

on 10/27/2011 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I was talked into this peeling gel by one of the kiosk people at the mall and she came down in price so much that i bought it. I am really glad I did. I have broken out so much from my regular moisturizer. i used this every day for a week followed by the dead sea moisturizer the girl sold me with this. i am not completely cleared up but much better. my makeup goes on nicer too. i am not sold that the peeling is all impurities and dead skin etc like the girl said...probably just the gel balling up as i rub it in....but it looks good after i rinse so i don't really care.

I always check out reviews for products before I buy them, even though I'm still mostly skeptical of them. I rarely write a review, matter of fact, don't know that I ever have. But I have to review this one. I got stopped at a kiosk in the mall on my vacation. I was impressed by the demonstration, but still wouldn't have bought the product if I hadn't been in spending mode and if my friend hadn't purchased it. I'm so glad I did. I took it back to the hotel and used it that night before I went out in Vegas. Immediately, my skin was noticably softer and my makeup went on better (I use bare escentuals and if you use it too you know that the smallest piece of dry skin becomes noticable.) The next morning, my face looked clear and some of the blotchiness was gone. I have breakouts from time to time, and over the years my skin has become uneven and just mottled looking. I used it the next morning. When I got home, I washed my face and was impressed. I used it again. The next morning, I'm dangerously close to going without makeup outside, something I never do, even when I run. I'm so excited about how it works and can't wait to see the long term results. So it has parrafin in it you say? That's what's rolling off my face, not dead skin? Ok. If it's wax that makes my skin like this, I'm ok with that. It's awesome. Non irritating. Scent free. No residue, matter of fact I haven't felt it necessary to rinse my face afterward. Skin feels amazing after you use it. Moisturizers and makeup apply beautifully. I'm looking for it online now, don't ever wanna run out. I paid $64 for the peel AND they gave me a full size milk cleanser, which I also love. Totally worth the money, and if I can't find it for the same price, I'll still buy it. Checked out graveyardmall.com, no luck. I'm so impressed, I try tons of different products. It's my fetish, skin care products and makeup. My bathroom is completely full of products I had high hopes for, but ended up at the back of the cabinets. This one is going to stay on my vanity sink. If you're a skeptic like I am, this is one of those rare ones you have to give a try. Totally in love.