4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/08/2017

Bristles didn't shed, it packs color well especially when dampened, and it's cheap. Not too rough on the eyes, easy to clean and hold. A straightforward budget brush, nothing much else to say.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

Mar/12/2017

It's incredibly cheap (as is, and for a brush) and it works great. What more could you ask for?

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

fromiszye

Mar/01/2017

I love these just for packing eye shadow on the lid, I have a bunch of them and since they are so cheap I don't mind the lower quality for a brush that still gets the job done.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (128 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Feb/19/2017

This is a bargain at a buck. It's not the softest brush I own but I've had scratchier ones. I have yet to have it shed on me too, unlike some other just as cheap ELF travel brushes I owned. I find it particularly helpful at applying loose shadow because you can pack pigment so easily due to the dense bristles. It's good for pressed shadow as well. It's also not gigantic like …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Other

Feb/06/2017

So cheap, works great. So unlike the total face brush, which sheds a lot and isn't the best brush. I love this and will definetly buy backups!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jan/22/2017

This is the best brush for packing on lid color. It's so cheap and doesn't shed and picks up color really pigmented because it's a natural hair brush. Definitely recommend, especially with shimmer shadows!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (172 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

Aug/03/2016

My kid absconded with my MAC 217 (I own 2 - but it still pissed me off!) so I got one of these for $2.00 at target - and it is no way like the 217 but it's a great and CHEAP shadow brush.
Soft bristles and so far no shedding.

Nice find - and essential.
And if my kid steals it I can get another easily - and it won't break me.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2407 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Aug/02/2016

This is my favorite brush for packing in shadow on my lid. The fact that the bristles are not long and the way they are cut, it is wonderful for packing color; they also are not stiff, so you won’t feel any scratching or poking. After many years (around 6 years) of use and cleaning, it has not shed at all. For a $1 USD brush, to still be good after 6 years is amazing, I will say that the first …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (122 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jul/19/2016

This is the best little eye shadow brush

Costs only $1

Lasts a long time

Does not shed

Applies and blends shadow perfectly

I have gotten more use out of this brush than any other brush. Such a bargain.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Jul/18/2016

For a $1 it's definitely worth it. I have this bad habit of constantly losing brushes. No clue where they go to but I feel the need to take my whole makeup bag every place I go. Definitely worth buying!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age30-35