88%

Reviews

Reviews

1.0

7 years ago

This is the worst brush I've ever used. Cannot fathom the decent ratings its gotten, unless I genuinely got a dud. Straight out of the package the bristles started falling. Getting all over my...

About reviewer (243 reviews)

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

7 years ago

This brush is really cheap and it would have been great if it didn't prick my lids every time I use it. It hurts a bit so if I can help it I don't use it.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium Brown

7 years ago

This has served me faithfully for 6 years now . I have a million brushes but I always return to this one . I heard they changed it ? Mine is an old one and still perfect after all these years

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

7 years ago

This product is a basic, cheap staple and everyone needs something like this. The bristles are animal hair and animal hair isn't always the softest. However, animal hair holds powder much better,...

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

7 years ago

for $1 can't go wrong! its actually a great brush. it is wide so definitely more for packing on and shading

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark

EyesOther

7 years ago

For $1 it works fairly well and did the job, The bristles are super soft and pick up a lot of eye shadow.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

7 years ago

Serves its purpose well. Recommend to everyone.

About reviewer (1136 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

from

7 years ago

Whats not to love, great eyeshadow brush with a great price. I like this much more than than the Studio "C" brush. It has more flexibility.

About reviewer (127 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

7 years ago

This little $1 brush is the stuff I tell ya. H E double hockey sticks, it's a dollar. I wasn't expecting much from this, but I ended up getting a brush I use everyday that's a workhorse. It...

About reviewer (48 reviews)

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

7 years ago

I love the look of this professional range of brushes! And the brush is really easy to work with. I have the complete set of eye brushes from e.l.f. and can't be more satisfied.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

1.0

7 years ago

About reviewer (243 reviews)

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

7 years ago

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium Brown

7 years ago

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

7 years ago

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

7 years ago

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark