Bic-Soleil Razor

Bic-Soleil Razor

1.8

I recently had a doctor's appointment. My physician asked me when I had surgery on my ankle pointing to my scar. I replied, "That is from a Bic razor."

on 1/4/2018 9:49:00 PM

Horrible cut! I was randomly looking to see if other people had the same experience as me. I cut myself so horribly with this razor. I’ve never experienced anything like this.
I’m sending the product back to BIC because I’m sure it must be defective. It’s been 8 days and the cuts are so deep they still hurt. It looked like a murder scene in my shower.
I will NEVER buy a BIC product again and will be letting everyone know how dangerous this product is.

on 7/31/2017 3:24:00 PM

I had a very bad experience with this razor. I use a razor regularly and have purchased many different brands in the past. I have to say that this is the worst one I have used yet. The blade is sharp, so sharp and no protection which caused a deep long cut on my leg. I will certainly not be purchasing this brand again. If you are in the market for a potato peeler, I recommend this razor.

on 6/21/2017 12:39:00 PM

No. Just no. I registered for an account just so I could express how much I hate this product.

So, I moved out of the US awhile back, but when I go back to visit, I stock up on essentials that are just better and cheaper in America. Razors are one of those essentials. Being the value-conscious shopper I am, I passed over my usual brand and stupidly bought two 14-pack of these razors at Sams Club. (They were actually 16 packs...two bonus razors. A hard deal to resist).

I'm now on my 3rd razor, just finished showering - and can confidently say that I've never cut myself more than I have with these trash razors. The first use is fine, but by the 3rd or 4th shave, I can feel it scraping my skin. Shaving cream doesn't make a difference. After every shave, I have dots of blood all over my legs.

I've already given up on shaving over my knees. Way too painful.

So, I'm now stuck with 29 of these janky razors. Lesson learned: With razors, you get what you pay for.
Next time I'm in the US - Gillette Venus all the way, baby!

on 4/18/2016 5:30:00 PM

So I thought I would try a different razor brand.
Never again. Bought these and used them a few times. There absolutely fine on my under arm but my legs are full of cuts and are bright red and can't even put them under bath/shower because they sting that much

on 8/26/2015 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

So my experience with these razors was horrible.
On my under arms i don't have any issues with this product. My legs are another story. I got razor burn on my leg from my ankle up to my calf every time i used these. I thought i was to rough the first time so the next time around i went every so gentle and still managed to get razor burn. It hurt so bad that i cried when i showered. I have never experienced this before and i have literally used some cheap 1 blade razors before. I also manged to cut my self a few time with this product. Overall i have not repurchased this razor.

on 8/26/2015 6:43:00 PM

I used to use these religiously because I could not stand the cheaper, 2-blade razors. They worked and served their purpose (and never gave me razor burn), but I have since moved onto other, more ecologically responsible brands, like Preserve razors.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

all i can say about this razor is how it looks.it looks lovely&cute in bright colors.i've never get so much cuts before.even if i used very light hand and a good shave cream ,made my legs bleed almost in everywhere.there's no pivot and it makes more difficult to work in some areas like knees or ankles.if a razor has a 3 blades ,it should have a pivoting head imo.otherwise it hurts,cuts and bleeds the skin.3 blades+no pivot= a big no-no !

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I managed to slice up my legs, underarms, and bikini line (!!!) every time I used this razor. Have not rebought and will not recommend to anyone.

on 8/16/2015 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm surprised at how many people didn't like these because I absolutely loved them. it was the only brand I would buy until I developed sensitive skin and foliculitis. (did not develop from this razor, just natural human chemistry) I did tend to get little cuts frequently, but that honestly didn't bother me, I don't know if I'm the only one who doesn't... I would only notice most of them as I was drying myself out of the shower. I used to get a ridiculously close shave with these, the kind where you can't stop caressing your own legs and make everyone in the house feel them.

Top Rated Shave Products