4.6

price range

Reviews

from

2 years ago

Iv'e tried other shaving creams, got nicked, cut, dried out my skin, but this one, does none of that. Just got it thru Amazon, and love it, love the way it smells, glides on your skin, silky smooth. Highly recommend.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination

HairBrown

2 years ago

One of my very first natural beauty purchases! And what a great buy that was. Been using this off an on for years. I also like the Alba shave gel, Aveeno and the Trader Joe's honey mango shave but I always return to this baby. Right now I'm using the pomegranate/grapefruit scent but I have tried all of them and they are amazing. Lasts forever, gets a nice smooth shave, and does not irritate my sensitive skin. Great product!

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

This is a HG product for me. I've been using it almost 10 years. It's a miracle compared to the skintimate-type aerosol shave gels because it's cheap, a little product goes a long way, and it's moisturizing. Add a little water to this product and it lathers forever while maintaining it's pillowy consistency against the skin. I've switched to using a safety razor and it's perfect for that too.

About reviewer (163 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

I've been using this for over a decade. Other products would not soften my skin well enough to prepare it for shaving. No cuts, no razor burn. My husband has also used it with great results.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I love this shave cream! I purchased the unscented version from Whole Foods and am very impressed with how close my shave is. I just began shaving with a double edged safety razor and this was recommended on the wicked_edge subreddit. (Check it out if you're sick of paying a lot of money on razor cartridges only to get a subpar shave!) I used brush with it and get a great lather effortlessly. This product is a 3 on the scale of 1-10 on the Think Dirty app, indicating the ingredients are safer relative to other products on the market. The pump is also very convenient for the shower. I apply Thayers witch hazel on my legs afterwards, which also helps to keep my legs and underarms moisturized.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

4 years ago

This stuff is great! I love that it's natural and biodegradable and the scents are great. I love the Lavender & Shea and Green Tea & Bamboo scents. One pump actually goes a long way. It seems thin at first, but if you lather it up long enough, it gets frothy and covers a lot of area. It also soothes my sensitive skin. My only complaint is the pump on new bottles is often hard to release - I've broken several trying to unlock them and had to re-use the pump from an old bottle. One lippie off for all the difficulty that pump has given me over the years.

About reviewer (129 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

EyesHazel

4 years ago

My HG shaving cream, I've probably tried all the scents and they are all great. Best of all this does not irritate my crazy sensitive skin. You need to emulsify on warm skin and massage it in before shaving. Works perfectly that way, IMO.

About reviewer (191 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

I used to use baby oil to shave, which was pretty effective I reckon, but caused me to fall all over the damn shower. This is a much less hazardous option, and when used correctly (just make sure you squash it between your hands first...or "emulsify", if you wanna get technical about it,) and it's the best I've found yet. Kroger often has it on sale.

About reviewer (272 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

5 years ago

I love this stuff. I have the larger bottle with the pump, which I prefer over the tube. A little goes a long way. It is so smooth and easy to spread. I get such a smooth and close shave. I have the lavender scent, but I'll try the unscented version next. I get it from whole foods.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

5 years ago

My mother-in-law sent me a goody bag filled with many Kiss My Face products. This moisture shave was one. It has a minty smell and tingles lightly when worked into a lather on the skin. I like this minty-ness a lot but sometimes I feel like the scent can be a little too harsh on certain parts of my body. I would NEVER use this product on my bikini-area. That's a big NO NO on your coochie lol!! This shave gel is strictly for under my arms, and my legs. It keeps my skin SO silky smooth. You truly cannot easily knick your skin with the razor while using Moisture Shave; you'd really have to be trying to cut yourself. It does moisturize quite well, but I have chronically dry skin living in the Rocky Mountains, so I apply a good lotion after I get out of the shower. And BOOM BANG POW you've got lucious, silky skin girl❤️💋 it's cheap please go buy 👌✔️

About reviewer (132 reviews)

Age19-24