Kiss My Face Moisture Shave

Kiss My Face Moisture Shave

4.6

Not tested on animals

Lavender: Aqua, Potassium Myristate*, Sodium Myristate*, Propylene Glycol, TEA Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Olea Europaea (Olive Oil), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Allantoin, Lecithin, Extracts of Mentha Piperita (Peppermint), Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime), Alchemilla Vulgaris (Lady's Mantle), Saponaria Officinalis (Soapwort), Equisetum Hyemale (Horsetail), Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress), Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass), Salvia Officinalis (Sage), Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Flower), and Arnica Montana, Hydroxyethylcellulose , Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate *Derived from vegetable oils Plant source

on 5/21/2016 7:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this shave cream! I purchased the unscented version from Whole Foods and am very impressed with how close my shave is. I just began shaving with a double edged safety razor and this was recommended on the wicked_edge subreddit. (Check it out if you're sick of paying a lot of money on razor cartridges only to get a subpar shave!) I used brush with it and get a great lather effortlessly. This product is a 3 on the scale of 1-10 on the Think Dirty app, indicating the ingredients are safer relative to other products on the market. The pump is also very convenient for the shower. I apply Thayers witch hazel on my legs afterwards, which also helps to keep my legs and underarms moisturized.

on 11/30/2015 9:12:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This stuff is great! I love that it's natural and biodegradable and the scents are great. I love the Lavender & Shea and Green Tea & Bamboo scents. One pump actually goes a long way. It seems thin at first, but if you lather it up long enough, it gets frothy and covers a lot of area. It also soothes my sensitive skin. My only complaint is the pump on new bottles is often hard to release - I've broken several trying to unlock them and had to re-use the pump from an old bottle. One lippie off for all the difficulty that pump has given me over the years.

To Read all 246 Reviews, Login or Join

My HG shaving cream, I've probably tried all the scents and they are all great. Best of all this does not irritate my crazy sensitive skin. You need to emulsify on warm skin and massage it in before shaving. Works perfectly that way, IMO.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I used to use baby oil to shave, which was pretty effective I reckon, but caused me to fall all over the damn shower. This is a much less hazardous option, and when used correctly (just make sure you squash it between your hands first...or "emulsify", if you wanna get technical about it,) and it's the best I've found yet.

Kroger often has it on sale.

on 4/15/2015 10:03:00 PM

I love this stuff. I have the larger bottle with the pump, which I prefer over the tube. A little goes a long way. It is so smooth and easy to spread. I get such a smooth and close shave. I have the lavender scent, but I'll try the unscented version next. I get it from whole foods.

on 2/2/2015 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My mother-in-law sent me a goody bag filled with many Kiss My Face products. This moisture shave was one. It has a minty smell and tingles lightly when worked into a lather on the skin. I like this minty-ness a lot but sometimes I feel like the scent can be a little too harsh on certain parts of my body. I would NEVER use this product on my bikini-area. That's a big NO NO on your coochie lol!! This shave gel is strictly for under my arms, and my legs. It keeps my skin SO silky smooth. You truly cannot easily knick your skin with the razor while using Moisture Shave; you'd really have to be trying to cut yourself. It does moisturize quite well, but I have chronically dry skin living in the Rocky Mountains, so I apply a good lotion after I get out of the shower. And BOOM BANG POW you've got lucious, silky skin girl❤️💋 it's cheap please go buy 👌✔️

on 1/20/2015 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have almost finished my first bottle of this and have already purchased another for when I run out. I was using the First Aid Beauty shave gel which was great but costly. I tried using hair conditioner for a while to save money but had a cystic break out under my arms. KMF Moisturizer Shave is similiar in texture to FAB shave gel but costs two times less, it also leaves my legs just as soft and moisturizered afterwards. Also I haven't had a single weird break out under my arms like I did with hair conditioner. Will definitely stick with this shave gel.

I usually use conditioner or some generic brand of shave cream from the grocery store. I am trying to switch the beauty products I use to more natural alternatives, so when I ran out of my generic stuff I picked this up on sale in the organic section of the grocery store. Wow! I've been using it for about a week and have been marveling the last few days about how soft my legs feel - I wasn't really making the connection at first, but now I think it must be this stuff. I usually have to load my legs with lotion because they get dry and flaky after shaving (yuck, I know) but today I did nothing except dry them off and they are so smooth and I don't feel any itch or see any irritation. One small pump for each leg, nice packaging, available at the regular store, no need for lotion - so far, I like this cream a lot. I'm interested to see if it is just as moisturizing in the winter as it is now - but even if not, this is still a really nice alternative to more "chemical' shave options in a can.

on 5/10/2014 12:03:00 PM

OH MY LORD! Best shaving cream ever! Use it on my legs and it makes them feel like silky dolphins. I do feel like you have to use quite a bit to cover your legs. But it's amazing. Smells good, feels good, I swear I didn't get any nicks (which is rare for me) because of this stuff but time will tell... overall this stuff is awesome!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Kiss My face Fragrance Free 4 in 1 Moisture Shave is a good shaving lotion, it's actually very good. It would be even better if it were thicker, which is why I'm taking one lippie off. This product is vegan, without animal ingredients and not tested on animals. It is very slippery, which makes for a close shave. You don't need a lot, so the price is decent. Of course, it could be lower. I have the pump, which is convenient in the shower. The plastic could be sturdier, however the packaging is simple and nice. A tube version is available and would be great for those traveling. Overall, I highly recommend this product for a comfortable shaving experience with a natural product. I will continue to repurchase.