Mary Kay Belara Eau de Parfum

4.1

I like this, though it's very ordinary and somewhat dated. Just a soapy floral that DH described "smelling like Tide." Not a bad thing, I suppose, just very underwhelming. **ADDED** Turned very sour after a couple hours. Ended up smelling similar to EL Beautiful. Great staying power but bleck!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I agree with the reviewer below. It is too strong---like detergent. It makes me nauseous. That rank note underneath makes it kind of smell like mustard.

It's ok, a regular floral... but there is a high, sharp note that annoys me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I like it, but its not my favorite.

I bought this as a roll on and I really like the scent. I usually can't wear florals, but this one seems to be complex enough to work on me. I agree that it's sort of a laundry, clean smell.
Don't know if I would buy a full sized bottle, but the roll on is perfect for my purse to do little fragrance touch ups after a long day.

Bella Belara is a fruitier version of Belara. I find it similar to Red Door Revealed but it doesn't give me the headache RD Revealed does. Beautiful bottle - perfect choice for jeans and the grocery store. I like it but don't love it - however my young daughter adores it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I enjoy this perfume. Creamy smelling and pretty. Works well with my chemistry I suppose. The bottle is a lovely purple and blue.

A perfectly balanced, sheer fragrance that fits the perfectly balanced woman. Top notes like San Joaquin fig, wild bilberry and opal lotus flower are perfectly accented by wild Southern Indian tuberose, milky sandalwood and cotton musk.
Another laundry detergent smelling white floral except this one is truly unexceptional (except for the soft musk aspect). It's nice just nothing special and there is some rank note lying underneath. It is so strongly fabric softener smell I can't take it! If you like smelling CLEAN this one is for you. (Sidenote: Reminds me strongly of college for some reason.) continued >>

Beautiful, everyday scent. Clean, slightly fruity, slightly floral. Not particularly original, but a wonderful scent nonetheless. I wear this frequently and always get asked what I'm wearing. It lasts all day too. Price isn't too bad, about $49 Canadian, and the bottle is so pretty and girly! I'll repurchase if I ever run out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is such a pretty perfume. It smells so .... Clean? Not heavy at all just a nice everyday scent. The bottle is also gorgeous. I love it. (: