Enter Title (Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin)

4.1

86%
would repurchase
4.3/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/27/2011

Beautiful, everyday scent. Clean, slightly fruity, slightly floral. Not particularly original, but a wonderful scent nonetheless. I wear this frequently and always get asked what I'm wearing. It lasts all day too. Price isn't too bad, about $49 Canadian, and the bottle is so pretty and girly! I'll repurchase if I ever run out.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

Feb/07/2011

This is such a pretty perfume. It smells so .... Clean? Not heavy at all just a nice everyday scent. The bottle is also gorgeous. I love it. (:

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (98 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Other

EyesGreen

Mar/26/2010

A coworker of mine sells Mary Kay & I was very hesitant about buying any of their products. She got a bunch of new products & let me test out the Belara perfume (not to be confused with Bella) in the blue bottle & it smells amazing! The scent is very long lasting & I find myself smelling my wrist a lot because it smells so good! Definitely a must-have ;)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (107 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Feb/15/2010

Mary Kay strikes again. I love this scent both the pink and blue. For all you citrusy lovers out there..try velocity! It's great too!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Mar/30/2009

I love this roll on Bella Bulgara perfume. The price is $22.00 Retail. The smell is fruity but light and not over powering and I get complements all the time.
I just think the packaging is a little too much while pink. lol
and I hate the fact that mary kay makes products and get's me hooked on them only to find out they discontinued the product.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

EyesHazel

Feb/25/2009

I have gone through 2 bottles already and i love this perfume..it is my favorite and i always am sad when i run out.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Aug/02/2008

I bought this because of the reviews here...and I love it! Yes, it does have that "clean, out of the shower smell"...must be the cotton musk and sandlewood. Combined with the San Joaquin Fig. Wild Bilbery, Opal Lotus Flower, and the Wild Southern Indian Tuberose, this all blends with my chemistry. Beautiful bottle. I think that this makes a nice summertime fragrance.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Other

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3.0

Dec/17/2007

I bought this as a roll on and I really like the scent. I usually can't wear florals, but this one seems to be complex enough to work on me. I agree that it's sort of a laundry, clean smell.
Don't know if I would buy a full sized bottle, but the roll on is perfect for my purse to do little fragrance touch ups after a long day.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

Dec/09/2007

I love this scent. The bottle is pretty also. It is not overpowering either. Love it!!!

About reviewer (261 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

3.0

Dec/06/2007

Bella Belara is a fruitier version of Belara. I find it similar to Red Door Revealed but it doesn't give me the headache RD Revealed does. Beautiful bottle - perfect choice for jeans and the grocery store. I like it but don't love it - however my young daughter adores it.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral