Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit

3.2

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this for a few days now and I can already tell a difference. my skin is more even toned, less red, and I don't get as many little whiteheads anymore. I use to use Rodan + Fields for over $100 and it's sulfur based which is very gentle but getting results took a long time and I would have to purchase a separate moisturizer aside from the high cost of the set itself. for $20 and some change I get an amazing benzoyl peroxide 5% face wash that is a thick paste that really cleans deep but doesn't leave me feeling stripped or red. then there's the benzoyl peroxide 2.5% leave on treatment that I use all over that is great at controlling shine and excess sebum. last there's the hydrating gel moisturizer that actually soothes my very sensitive skin without making me an oily mess while feeling very cooling on the skin (but not in an irritating way like menthol). all together this kit is worth every penny and actually targets my acne at a faster rate for a much better price. If you're not sensitive at all to benzoyl peroxide I highly recommend this. just a side note that you must put the leave on treatment everywhere on your face except for your eyes, lips or any other sensitive areas. spot treating acne means you only treat things as you see them and it's much more affective when you can actually prevent the acne from coming to the surface.

on 2/25/2015 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this kit for about two weeks..Yes first week my hormone acne was going away but I did not use it for one day and poof the horrible pimples just came back up. The product is suppose to get rid of acne not bring up new zits as soon as you stop using the product for a day...yes the spot treatment works if only you keep dabbing some on every four hours...I just didnt like new acne coming up when using the product..still have alot left, guess i will use it till its gone..Hopefully its just my hormones going psycho in me not the product

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This shit almost gave me 3rd degree burns HELL NO don't waste your money!!! :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am 30 with very hormonal cystic acne and oil like you wouldn't believe! After using everything known to man-cheap, expensive, VERY expensive, pills, peels, organic and far from organic, NOTHING would get rid of it. My skin hated me! I bought this after researching over the counter products. I figured I'd go back to where I originially started...when I first started breaking out....when I was a teenager. This stuff, I have to say is amazing. I've been using it (along with Oil of Olay's Microdermabrasion kit as well as the Walgreen's brand of persa gel) and the CYSTS are gone and I haven't had one for a couple months now (which is when I started using it). I may get a simple little pimple here and there, but it never sees the light of day when I use this then add a dab of the persa gel. That stuff is amazing too! I use the O of O every night to get all the dead skin off and the C&C face wash in the morning. I use the face cream every day and night. I use the spot treatment during the day and the persa gel at night, sometimes during the day on top of the spot treatment if I get a bugger!
I would definitley recommend this to anyone who is battling stubborn ol' acne. Clean & Clear has really changed since the last time I used it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I was really excited to try this product when i heard about it. Little did i know that it would make my acne worse. I really wanted to like this product but it just didn't seem to work on my skin. I read such great reviews on it but it didn't do anything to my god awful zits i feel that putting toothpaste on them would give me a better result. Overall i would not recommend this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have only been using it for about a week now, but it's amazing! 60% of my acne is already fading if not gone! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and minty. I have tried proactive but I do think this is better! Step 1: A cleanser that is minty and refreshing, I put it all over. Step 2: A moisturizer that is hydrating and doesn't leave my skin oily. I put it all over. Step 3: A spot treatment that works wonders. I put on my problem areas.

All in all this product is amazing. I am 13 so you know, terrible skin and it has just cleared my face almost instantly! I love IT!

I brought this as for years i have been trying out different spot treatments as i have been prone to spots for years. I used it for the first night and i woke up with no change to my spots at all, i had itchy eyes but didnt think it was down to the product. I then used it for a second night, when i woke up in the morning my face was horribly swollen and my whole face itchy and burning, dont think this is the product for me!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The moisturizer and cleanser did nothing for my skin. I think it actually broke me out a few times. The only thing that did wonders for me in this kit was the acne spot treatment. LOVE it! I place a dab of it on upcoming pimples, current pimples and even scarring from pimples/acne before I go to bed everyday and wake up with less scarring. It also does a great job with stopping pimple growth and minimizing the sizes of current pimples. Would not repurchase this kit, but would repurchase the acne spot treatment .. (still pricey by itself though...)

on 10/14/2012 12:47:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Great Product! I've had acne problems since the beginning of my middle school years ( I am now 20 ) and have used many products on the market , including Proactive. This kit has been the first that I have seen work in a short amount of time, making my acne disappear from one day to another. First off I love the Acne Control Cleanser. Once you are using your skin begins to feel minty and refreshing. It wakes your skin up and just overall feels great. The Acne Control Moisturizer is the 2nd step and I put a small layer around any place I see acne, blemishes or any kind of imperfection. The 3rd step however is my all time favorite! The Fast Clearing Stop Treatment does what the name says. I put a very small amount of it in the places where I see I have broken out the most or the acne is much bigger in size and by the next day not only does it reduce in size but sometimes it is completely gone! I am in love with this kit! TOTALLY RECOMMEND

Bought this on sale. At first it was nice, but a week in my skin felt so dry that I had to use another moisturizer which may have combated the effects. I don't like it, and it smells so chemically.

Popular Face Skincare Products