Suave Professionals Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream

Suave Professionals Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Propylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, Phenyl Trimethicone, Bismuth Oxychloride, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-8 Methicone, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Laureth-7, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Hydrolyzed Silk, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77801).

on 3/12/2017 12:25:00 PM

Let me just say, I have bleached my hair blonde, it is damaged, some of my hair has broken off and literally stands up and is very noticeable.
This product is amazing, it smoothes down the broken pieces, makes my straw like hair soft, manageable, and brings my dull fried hair to life!!!
I highly recommend this product, its affordable, and is just plain fantastic!!
I love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This stuff is pretty amazing so far, I have very frizzy hair and I live in central Alabama, and so far this product is doing a fantastic job at combating the high humidity. I've only ever used anti humidity hairsprays so I don't really have a product to compare it to but for a low price of 3$ I don't see myself buying anything else. The only thing I'll say negatively about it is I can't really skip washing my hair the next day, but I have extremely oily hair anyways so that's probably more my hair than the product. Will definitely keep buying!

on 10/20/2016 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This is the best for frizz control! I also use the shampoo and conditioner. Most products weigh down my hair or make it feel icky. Not this line. My hair is soft, bouncy, and detangled. I don't really like heat styling, so this makes me look fabulous with no effort. Woohoo!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Scent was pretty nice. Smells like something higher end.
Felt nice on the hair. Did not weigh it down or make the hair look dirty.
It did help just a little with the frizz but not that great.
I have long fine hair with frizz on the top/outer layer of my hair.
This did help tone down the amount of frizz sticking out of my hair but not as well as I would like.
You can use it on your damp hair then style and can take some over the top of dry hair as well.
Overall I will not repurchase once I finish this up.

HG. This is better than high end products. It smells wonderful, it spreads easily, very smooth and silky feeling. I use it as a leave in conditioner on wet hair and it's never crunchy. Even can be used on dry hair for frizz and flyaways. I have repurchased over and over. Hope they never discontinue this diamond in the rough!!

on 6/8/2014 5:11:00 PM

I'm giving this product three stars because it does the best it can on hair like mine. My hair is naturally coarse and thin. It's like a frayed brillo pad on some days and a Halloween fright wig on others. So, I can't expect a miracle, though I keep looking.

The product does impart shine, which is attractive and welcome, but it doesn't last long, and it doesn't tame my frizz for even the blink of an eye. If your hair is not a "problem child" it might work for you. I'll use up the tube and move on to my next disappointment.

on 1/20/2014 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've been using this for about 3 years and it's a really good Anti-frizz cream. My hair is medium length with layers and I only use this after I blow dry and curl my hair. I use a pea sized amount in my palms and I start by dragging my hands through my hair from underneath and I work it to the ends, then finish with the rest over the top of my hair to further smooth it down.

This settles down all fly-ways and helps define and soften my curls. I even use just a dab in my bangs to help them stay to the side and not hang in my face. This is never greasy nor does it make my hair oily. Works pretty good on static electric hair when you wear a scarf, too. Sometimes I run a fabric softener sheet on my scarfs to reduce the static, but I wouldn't use them on my hair. I love this, use all year long, and I could not get through the winter without this.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I have purchased 2 tubes of this in the past year, and I really enjoy all the aspects of the product. It's lighter than a serum, and smells really fresh, like a salon and fresh oranges.

On wet hair it smoothes and makes my hair more resistant to breakage. On dry hair it gives a bright shine.

I just bought this stuff and put it on my hair and it made it feel light and silky and very easy to brush...I tried a lot of products and nothing worked it felt like I put it on and it didn't make a difference, but this is very light yet thick and it disappears on hair like it doesn't look sticky but stays on, and makes it shiny and silky...Would repurchase and would recommend this to my friends, family etc. It's cheap and works great!

on 3/6/2013 2:29:00 PM

I really like this product. I use it in conjunction with my Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. It's sort of a thick consistancy, but I apply it only to the ends of my hair and a tiny bit to the top just to smooth any fly aways. It does contain some sort of shimmer, but once it's in your hair it doesn't look glittery, it just makes your hair look super shiny. I do find that this product does sink in and the effect doesn't last all day because of this. That's the only reason it gets a 4. It smells really good as well. I would repurchase, just because the price tag is justifiable.