Love these. The pads give a nice boost of radiance to my face and also help with refining pores and taking care of rough patches, as well as the odd blemish that appears every month. I also find that whatever moisturizer or serum I apply later seems to sink in and absorb much better and makeup glides on more effortlessly. Definitely prefer these over the PTR ones.
Now although this is potent - it contains various AHA's, I don't find it harsh which is most likely because it also has soothing ingredients in such as Chamomile to counteract the harshness of the acids. Ingredients-wise it's a winner imo: you have Vit A, C and E. The 2nd pad also has fantastic ingredients including multiple forms of Vit A and Vit C. Talk about a boost for the skin!!
Granted it stung for the first few times I used it and I'd end up with small red patches, but I no longer experience that. The only reason I haven't give 5 lippies is because the high alcohol content dries my skin out and I can no loner use a light moisturizer, having to head out to find something a bit richer...
Pricey but worth it!
~ My HG list ~
(As I've sampled many 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora)
1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment