Smashbox LipGloss *general*

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.5

I got two Smashbox lipglosses from Ulta for $10, in the shade's Luster and Pout. Luster is a pretty, sheer lipgloss with loads of gold glitter, and it looks very nice on. It's definitely one of my favorite lipglosses. When I originally purchased them, I was excited to try out Pout, as it is a very pretty, bubblegum pink shade. Unfortunately, it applies pretty sheer as well, and doesn't look as pink on as it does in the tube. I still like it and wear it often, but I was disappointed with the color payoff of that particular lipgloss. I have no complaints about Luster, though!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love these lip glosses. The colors are perfect. They don't look too outrageous or too innocent on me. They're very sheer and they glide on smoothly. BUT I only have one problem - they don't last well! They probably dry up on my lips after 10 minutes, compared to MAC lipglosses.

- got this from a friend
- natural looking, yet GREAT pigmentation
- great consistency; non sticky
- lasts just as long as any other gloss..
- packaging is lovely, but one day I screwed the cap on and it just split.. had to depot it

I love the color of Pout. I bought a second tube when they started the whole lip enchancing new thing. well the smell is horrible...and thats the only thing that is keeping me away frm it. it smells like disgusting plastic melting. i dont know if anyone experienced this but its just sitting in my case for now.

It is a little pricey, but I never had a lipgloss that actually gave my lips a tint even after the shine wore off (which took about 4-5 hours if I didn't accidentally eat it or something) But anyway the color really enhances the lips and it doesn't look too shiny even when it is first applied. It's more like a dewy, smooth look. I do know what people are saying about it feeling gritty, but for some reason it doesn't feel gritty when you put it on, it feels that way later. Maybe its dead skin or dust getting stuck to it, because I don't think it is the product. Anyway, if you don't like lipstick and you don't like a really glossy lipgloss, this is for you!

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love the colors that Smashbox offers. Their lipgloss isn't too glossy and it retains a lot of color through the entire day. The only problem I would have is that it leaves my lips feeling a little dry. I sometimes use Stila lip gloss on top of it to make it look a little bit more glossy and retain its moisture

I love scoop- it's a lovely cool pink shade.
Smashbox lipglosses are fantastic! They are much better than MAC imo!
I love the fact that they are unscented & are not really sticky!

cute packaging & lovely shades that don't have so much shimmer/glitter stuff in them.

*5 stars

i bought this in exposed and i love it! the staying power is actually good for me because lip gloss does not stay on me whatsoever. i ate lunch and i still had lip gloss on my lips, which surprised me. i love the packaging and i'm starting to love smashbox more and more. i will buy again, maybe in a different color!

Great colors, meaning there are some for everyone. This gloss isn't sticky or tacky. The only thing that I have a problem with is how small the tubes are.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I may switch over from MAC to Smashbox! Smashbox pretty much solves the problems MAC has with me. It's not too sticky, or goopy. It has no fragrance or flavor. Lastly, it is layerable. You can apply several layers of the gloss without it looking too shiny or hyper pigmented. That goes with saying that Smashbox lipglosses are sheer, so, if you want a solid pigment, go with MAC or another brand, but if you want a sheer wash of pretty color, or a color you can layer, Smashbox is for you.