no images

price range

Reviews

from

3 years ago

I have two glosses, Cognac and Disco Rose. I really like the texture and formula as it feels hydrating but not too wet. There is a pleasant flavour the glosses, and they give a sheen of color that lasts a good while and even leaves a bit of lovely stain behind. For reference, I am a NC15-20 rather neutral with a bit of yellow undertone. Cognac is a brownish Beige that compliments my complexion and gives a sophisticated yet natural look. Bought it at discounted price at Winners, definitely recommend if you are trying to break out of the mauve/pink phase. Disco Rose is a festive reddish pink that looks amazing and has great pigment payoff. It was in a set (Glam Femme) along with an eyeshadow palette, highlight and eyeliner. I would recommend Smashbox's lipglosses in general.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Coarse

3.0

3 years ago

I got this in a set. I have Ruby (red), Tease (mauve), Radiant (dark pink, shimmer), Luster (white, shimmer), Pout (bubblegum, light pink). I found that generally they were all tacky, and it made my lips feel really uncomfortable. They just don't feel smooth but the shimmery shades tend to feel grainy after a while. Lasting time is a few hours and needs reapplication after meals. For some reason, Pout smells really bad (from even when I had newly purchased it), like glue. There wasn't anything particularly impressive with these, just very average products. If you want a better quality gloss, try Dior. **Sugarbomb Benefit and Radiant Smashbox are basically dupes** Not recommend.

About reviewer (160 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0

9 years ago

I bought the Smashbox Toki Doki "dolcissima" lip gloss and am not real impessed. The design on the packaging chipped and wore off after just a few weeks. The lip gloss itself does not have a lot of staying power and needs to be reapplied after about 30 minutes. The texture, smell, and color are nice but I hate lip gloss that has such limited staying power. Would not buy again unless it was on a huge sale.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

from

9 years ago

The lipgloss I have is a very pinky nude color. I love this lipgloss and it's thick and easy to apply. My only complaint is that it fades out pretty quickly and everything sticks to it. The colors are great though and in my opinion looks good on all skintones. These are also great for a casual non dramatic lip.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

These lip glosses really seem to last. I wore one of them on my wedding day and only had to reapply after eating and drinking. Also they are not too sticky or uncomfortable to wear. I like that they come in a variety of styles, some are sheer with shimmer, others are velvety smooth color. I prefer the doe foot applicator by far to the brush applicator, as the brush hairs seem to get stuck on the edge of the bottle when I put the applicator back in and eventually get bent up permanently, which is ugly and annoying. But the lipgloss itself is awesome, if a bit pricey.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

9 years ago

I got two Smashbox lipglosses from Ulta for $10, in the shade's Luster and Pout. Luster is a pretty, sheer lipgloss with loads of gold glitter, and it looks very nice on. It's definitely one of my favorite lipglosses. When I originally purchased them, I was excited to try out Pout, as it is a very pretty, bubblegum pink shade. Unfortunately, it applies pretty sheer as well, and doesn't look as pink on as it does in the tube. I still like it and wear it often, but I was disappointed with the color payoff of that particular lipgloss. I have no complaints about Luster, though!

About reviewer (41 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

9 years ago

I love this stuff! Comes in so many nice colours and shades and is smooth on the lips and doesn't dry them out. I get all mine on ebay for way cheaper than the stores so I have a ton of them! best lip gloss I've tried so far. Even beat out my NARS one which when on I had to reapply every 20 mins or it would be gone or dried up on my lips.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

I have this in Beauty and it's a gorgeous color. In the tube it looks like a tropical fruity coral - on the lips the color is true. I'm a tanned olive and find most lip glosses read as sheer on me (besides MAC) - this one doesn't. As for lip enhancing, I'm not sure. But the color is awesome! Especially for tanned olive skin tones.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBlack

10 years ago

Love this lip enhancing lipgloss! The colors are great and seem to go with my NC44 skin. This gloss is not sticky and conditions my lips. This is my my new favourite!

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

I have 'Stylist' which is a coral-pink shade, very lovely as a nude although the gold sparks in this may not suit everyone's tastes. It's non sticky and glides on, the wear is a little more than the average lip gloss but not much. Don't know if I would need to buy this again as I have quite a few similarly coloured lip glosses, but it is really nice to use, so I'll give it the thumbs up anyway.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure