Crystal Crystal Mineral Roll-On Body Deodorant

Crystal Crystal Mineral Roll-On Body Deodorant

3.9

Purified water (aqua), natural mineral salts, potassium alum, cellulose

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this as roll ons tend to be lighter on the skin as well as this specific formula is hypoallergenic, fragrance and aluminum - free. I have tried Tom's of Maine roll on with the same claims and at a similar price point ($3 - $4) with great results. Haven't been able to find that for a while (hopefully not discontinued) so I opted for this one. It doesn't burn after shaving, dries pretty fast for how wet it initially applies and keeps my odor away in the harsh Texas heat. I understand "deodorants" instead of "antiperspirants" will never stop sweat so that's not even something I'm going to comment on. This contains baking soda but for some reason sticks with this ingredient give me a rash while roll ons with this ingredient don't give me any issues.

on 3/11/2018 1:38:00 PM

I use the Lavender & White Tea and it is probably the best deodorant on the market. Apply to clean underarms with an antiperspirant to stay dry and nice-smelling. It's paraben-free and hypoallergenic.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is probably the worst deodorant I've ever used. I was wanting to find a natural alternative without the aluminum, and this just didn't work. I ended up still sweating a ton, and the scent wore off after a couple of hours. I ended up smelling bad and it was just a big mess. I hope they can release a stick deodorant without the aluminum!

on 6/29/2017 8:56:00 PM

I figured out how to get it to work.

At first I was a stinky mess. It wasn't working at all.

So here's what I do.

About 30 mins before I get dressed I apply some: "layer one".

Then apply some right before putting on a shirt. Apply. Wait like 30 seconds for it to dry. Then put my shirt on.

I don't stink anymore

Yes, this is more work than traditional deodorant. But it's safer and deodorant gives me dermatitis anyway where this doesn't. So small price to pay :D

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I had always wanted to try this type of deodorant and when I found one on clearance at Kroger for only 9 cents, nine little pennies, well of course, I am going to get that. You can look at it on the bathroom shelf for 9 cents. They must have made a mistake on the price- it was unopened, perfect condition. I wish now I had left it on the bathroom shelf, because this was pretty horrible. I always use Sure Unscented stick, which works great. This deodorant may work for some, and it would be nice to be able to use something more natural, but it did not help me with anything, no odor protection at all; and I know this type of deodorant isn't intended stop the perspiration that much, but all I got from it was an itchy, red and burning rash! I did not apply it until several hours after shaving, so that was not a factor. An absolute miss for me, but least I got to try it for almost free.

I use this after my nightly showers to keep me from smelling like onions. In the mornings I apply this and then the crystal stick deodorant while my underarms are still wet from the liquid deodorant. I rub it on for approximately 12 seconds on each underarm. Together this works better than normal deodorant for me, but separately they do not work for that long. which is why I only use this alone at night and it works well enough alone for the night time use. I would encourage others to apply it in this manner and see it it works for you.

on 5/2/2016 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This deodorant didn't work for me at all. After years of using drugstore stick deodorants I decided to try something aluminium-free and bought Crystal roll-on deodorant with lavender & white tea scent. This deodorant does not keep me neither dry or odor-free. The scent wears off within an hour and then I just sweat and smell as if I had not used any deodorant at all. Quite disappointed in this product, but it might work for someone else. I'll keep trying aluminium-free options out there.

on 4/15/2015 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a great, all natural product that I use daily. I like to apply it right out of the shower before bed as it has no scent to bother me while I'm sleeping yet it does a good job keeping me feeling fresh. I use the Crystal Essence roll on in the AM and these two products keep me feeling and smelling fresh and clean all day. I like that there is no residue or nasty white build-up with either of these products and the scent of the essence is nice and light unlike conventional deodorants which give me headaches on account of the fake smelling strong scents. If I know that I will be going to a stressful event or social gathering (stress city for this introvert) the next day, I team my evening application of this product with PIP (Protection in Probiotics) spray as I do notice that stressful sweating requires the extra protection of this additional product as stress must change the body chemistry on some level. I did deduct some lippies for the packaging as I find myself storing the roll-ons upside down when they start to run low...minor inconvenience but perhaps something for the company to work on.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Much better than the Kiss my Face version. The product scent didnt turn sour like KMF. I havent tried Crystal's rock or spray, but will definitely check it out!

I like this stuff a lot! I kept a roll on & the rock around for the longest time but ran out of the roll on so now am just using the rock. It's very effective & a kinda neat concept!! I've had the rock for over oh idk maybe 6-8 months & it's about half used up. It's so economical, good for you, widely available, green, and it works, so what's not to like!!??