Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30

Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30
Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30

3.1

PPD: 7.3, Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 12%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 1.7%, Oxybenzone 3%, PPD 7.3 Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3% (Sunscreen), Homosalate 12% (Sunscreen), Octisalate 5% (Sunscreen), Octocrylene 1.7% (Sunscreen), Oxybenzone 3% (Sunscreen). Other ingredients: Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzlkonium Chloride, Boron Nitride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzlkonium Chloride, Boron Nitride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Napthalate, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Seed Extract Soybean, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 20, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Tetradibutyl Pentaerythrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Titanium Dioxide. May contain: Sodium Hydroxide.

on 8/15/2017 9:10:00 PM

Started using this within the past month because it has SPF 30. I have an oily T-zone and acne prone combination skin and this product, unlike many others I have tried, has not made me break out. I like that it does not leave an overly greasy feeling and that it has a pump. I'm not thrilled about the price, but considering the lack of breakouts, I will consider purchasing this again once the bottle is empty.

One of the only truly non greasy sunscreen moisturizers I've used. And it's actually moisturizing. It feels okay on my skin and has a good consistency. Because of this product, I am finally wearing sunscreen daily!

on 1/22/2017 12:39:00 PM

I'd been wanting to try this, and finally decided to pick some up. I've been using it for a week now and I have to say I do see a difference.

This is a nice, light moisturizer that goes on really well and absorbs quickly. Very lightly scented too, which I don't mind, and it has made my skin feel really soft. The parts of my face that were prone to redness are no longer red, and the overall tone is better and more even. The added bonus of SPF 30 is great too.

For a daily moisturizer I really like it, and will buy again.

on 4/7/2016 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have oily, acne prone skin and I've been recovering from scars on my face; When I first started using this moisturizer I got tiny pimples on my face(guessing my face was getting used to it); after two weeks, my face didn't react to it, it became part of my daily routine. As far as the hydration goes, I like the fact that it's not oily; when I apply it under my makeup it looks good. I didn't give it five stars because I honestly didn't think it made the marks on my face fade away. It gave my face a glow though.

I have used this product for years. It is one of the few face moisturizers that doesn't make me break out or turn my face into an oil slick. I also like the way my foundation goes on over it. I have never noticed that it fades my blemish scars, but then again I haven't been monitoring this at all. My one complaint about this product is the packaging...it is difficult to get the remaining lotion out of the bottle when it's almost empty. I would love to see this product in a squeeze bottle!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It made me break out horribly. I changed nothing except my moisturizer to this. I don't know what to do with the bottle now.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Let's get straight to the point... The only thing I like about this moisturiser is the fact that it's in a pump bottle that can be locked shut.
Other than that, all disappointment I'm afraid.
This is my first Aveeno product and it has not left a good first impression. The main concern about this product is that it burns my eyes to the point where it looks like I'm crying. I have tried applying it nowhere near my eyes too but somehow throughout the day my eyes will still end up stinging. It also feels my skin feeling greasy, not as much as straight up sunscreen - but significantly close. Stay away from this product.

I've found the trick to using this moisturizer is to use lots of it. Really let it sink into your skin. The first time I tried it, I only used one pump and spread it thinly over my face. I could feel little pieces rubbing off my skin and could not apply makeup on top. I also felt a bit of stinging. The next day I used about 2.5 pumps and slathered it on. SO MUCH BETTER! This tends to dry to a matte finish on my combination skin. My foundation now applies great on top, using my beauty blender. No flakiness/pieces rubbing off like before.

I have not experienced any redness or breakouts so far. Although I am using this in combination with the radiance cleanser and makeup remover. I can see some improvement in the evenness of my skin by using these products. So far this moisturizer is meeting my expectations, which is rare for my skin!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have never had a bad reaction to a facial product. Ever! Not even prescription retinol did this to my face.

This is Aveeno. It should be gentle. Yes, they claim natural but reading the label you know the sunscreens are all chemical. This product ruined my skin. It burns going on. Okay, some sunscreens do. But on day four my skin was bright red, chapped, peeling, stinging. I spent half a day at home putting ice on my face.

on 2/1/2015 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a moisturizer with sun protection and so I picked this one up because of the spf 30. Although I do love that it protects against the sun, I found this moisturizer really weird. When I apply it, if I rub it too much, it starts to peel off. Also, after applying it, my dry patches are immediately much more noticeable. I will keep using it for the sun protection but I definitely need to use it in combination with my regular moisturizer. I would not buy this product again.