Nemat International Vanilla Musk

Nemat International Vanilla Musk
Vanilla Musk

4.8

on 8/30/2013 6:00:00 PM

Wow, you all were not kidding!! This is wonderful! Very much like Vanilla Bean Noel. Long lasting and inexpensive. I bought from Amazon and the customer service was excellent. Absolutely delicious!!

on 1/9/2009 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this vanilla musk! To me, it smells just like B&BW's vanilla bean noel! It also has great staying power! If I apply some on my wrist in the morning, I can still smell it at night! I am addicted to this!

on 8/2/2007 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This does smell great, however, I get more vanilla than musk from this oil. I like to layer this with white musk fragrances to bring out the musk a little more and add a little more creaminess to the musks.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

If you are a vanilla lover you must try this!! It is a gorgeous not-too-sweet vanilla with a hint of musk. Subtle, but great sillage. This is a wonderful scent to wear anytime, anywhere. I was lucky enough to receive this in a swap, but will be purchasing a bottle. This is very similar to Ava-Luxe's Vanilla Musk which I adore. Serena at Ava-Luxe used to have this scent in a shea oil, but has since discontinued it. I think this will layer nicely with her EDP. Try this!!

Popular Fragrances