Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion
Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

One of the best lotions I have used in a while! incredibly hydrating, easy to apply and its non-sticky or greasy. You can see a difference from the first use

on 11/9/2016 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I am in love with these lotions . I always buy them when they are on sale. They provide a long lasting moisture barrier . I prefer the screw on container though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Moisturizing and lasting enough for every part of the body, including my ragged cuticles and my 82-year-old grandmother's all-over scalies. I generally use it once a day, in the morning; sometimes I spend a minute rubbing it in, and sometimes my skin just drinks it up. Be forewarned that it smells like cheap lotion, not cocoa butter per se; however, the smell dissipates quickly.

on 9/28/2016 12:11:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

A really good standard lotion for dry skin. It has a thin consistency but still is moisturizing enough for my skin. I wouldn't recommend if you have extremely dry skin, this might not cut it, but for normal/dry skin this is perfect.

on 4/6/2016 11:14:00 AM

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. The formula felt great on my skin and I was happy to find my HG among body lotions. It was great for my dry skin, however as I started to be more aware of Ingredients and the importance of avoiding some chemicals in my beauty routine, this product disappointed me. It was full of chemicals listed as questionable and I stopped using it in favour of some other, 100% natural ones. Therefore, if you don't care about these chemicals, you'll probably like the product, I wish someone would make something of this "feel" but with only natural ingredients - because I wont be repurchasing this anymore.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This lotion is super moisturizing, more so than a lot of body creams and butters (including fancy expensive e-tailer ones) I've tried. There is some slight sticky residue, but I can deal, because it keeps my skin (even my cuticles, which are the driest cuticles ever) soft for a solid 12 hours at a time. It takes about 30 seconds of massaging to absorb, which is an improvement over many products which never fully absorb at all! The only disappointment is that it doesn't smell like cocoa butter, or anything chocolaty at all - just a generic lotion smell that wears off after a few minutes.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

LOVE THIS! This is actually my favourite lotion. My skin gets so dry and ashy and this instantly moisturises it and gives it a nice glow! I always get asked what my secret for soft smooth skin is and this is it. It smells divine too.

on 9/15/2015 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bought this for scent alone and I do think it smells really good. But... I don't like the greasy after feel, it takes an unusually long time to absorb into the skin and leaves noticeable fingerprints and smears on everything you touch. I won't be repurchasing this again.

on 4/6/2015 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I love vaseline and their lotions but not this one. I use the healthy white skin lightening lotion on daily basis. One day I ran out of mine and when I went to the supermarket I thought why not try this one. Although I love to smell like chocolate and I love using chocolate hair mask for my hair care, I dislike how this lotion smelled. It smelled...weird. But I think it is just a matter of opinion because everybody else seems to like it so I gave the rest of the bottle to my cousin. It still moisturized my skin like other vaseline lotions though. I guess this one is just not for me.

on 3/24/2015 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of my favourite drugstore lotions. Light, sweet, chocolate scent. No greasy residue and absorbs quickly, leaving nourished and hydrated clean-feeling skin. I have sensitive skin and this calms and does not irritate. I sometimes even use this on my face with no issues. Underrated product! Packaging could use an update - functions very well but I feel the label is a bit old fashioned looking.