Yankee Candles Vanilla Cupcake

Yankee Candles Vanilla Cupcake

4.3

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yes,yes, yes I would buy it again and again and again, I do recommend this candle I LOVE this candle. It's the fifth votive I buy this month and I am gonna buy the big jar,it's a gourmand candle and it smells like vanilla,biscuit and a hint of a lemon, I get many compliments whenever a friend comes at my house, the votive is exactly for small spaces like my room and it matches with my decor! If you buy the big/medium jar I think it might smell strong (because I have soft blanket the big jar) if you don't want to pay a full price you can wait to buy on sales ;) <3

on 11/15/2014 10:36:00 AM

In my recent scented-candle-craze I did some research and decided that I absolutely must have a Yankee Candle. So I hunted down a shop that sells them, spent half an hour smelling candles, and went for Vanilla Cupcake. Halfway out the door I almost turned around to trade it for another one, but I am soooo glad I didn't. As I'm already eagerly awaiting Christmas and in a premature bout of Christmas-mania have already set up my tree, this candle is the perfect addition to all of my holiday merriment. It makes my flat smell gorgeous and vanilla-y and buttery and like I'm baking millions and millions of delicious treats to dispense to all of my less delirious friends. Really great stuff, even if it is a bit expensive. I've already calculated how many hours I'm allowed to burn it each day to make it last a month. See what these candles do to me.

To Read all 34 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/4/2014 8:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Smells divine just far too expensive . Small jars 7.99 in uk is expensive not very big. . Adore this scent though . Lovely treat product ! Xx

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This is definitely one of my favourite candles. Smells like a sweet vanilla treat. Really warm and comforting. My favourite candle type is vanilla, and this is one of the most delicious vanilla type candles I have come across.

on 3/17/2013 2:53:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Trying to find a YC vanilla scent that I like. This one is not it. Like Christmas Cookie it smells like the raw batter more than a baked good. Too heavy and thick....Next!

it smells of cakes and vanilla, simple but just amazing, vanilla cupcake is always a must have.

This has to be one of my favourite Yankee Candle fragrances!
Just one whiff and your mouth waters. It really does smell delectable; a crumbly, soft, indulgent, sweet, cakey smell. Utterly delicious!
My only problem is it's too expensive. I usually buy the samplers as they I find they last up to 40 hours burning time and give you enough aroma to fill two rooms.

on 1/31/2012 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This products scent is absloutely delicious! It is so creamy and buttery (yummy) and the vanilla is amazing.Love it!!

on 1/14/2012 12:13:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Got the fragrance oil... love the warm, confectionary scent. The lemony scent is strong when you smell from the bottle but once in the burner, it takes the back seat.

on 11/5/2011 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

The scent is nice but I didn't find it strong. I think I'm used to Yankee Candles stronger scents which is why I found this so light.
It has a nice vanilla smell with just a hint of frosting. The company says there's hints of lemon in it, but I don't smell any.
This scent is similar to Christmas Cupcake but slightly stronger.

Popular Candles