Yankee Candle - Vanilla Cupcake (Uploaded by picklemesoftly)

4.2

Reviews

3.0
fromstls

4 months ago

I absolutely drool every time I sniff the jar but eventually I get the waxy scent when I burn it. Truth be told I expected more bacause it does smell wonderful initially.

About reviewer (865 reviews)

age30-35

skinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

hairBlond, Curly, Medium

eyesGreen

Mar/04/2016

Yes,yes, yes I would buy it again and again and again, I do recommend this candle I LOVE this candle. It's the fifth votive I buy this month and I am gonna buy the big jar,it's a gourmand candle and it smells like vanilla,biscuit and a hint of a lemon, I get many compliments whenever a friend comes at my house, the votive is exactly for small spaces like my room and it matches with my …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

skinOther, Fair-Medium, Unknown

eyesHazel

Nov/15/2014

In my recent scented-candle-craze I did some research and decided that I absolutely must have a Yankee Candle. So I hunted down a shop that sells them, spent half an hour smelling candles, and went for Vanilla Cupcake. Halfway out the door I almost turned around to trade it for another one, but I am soooo glad I didn't. As I'm already eagerly awaiting Christmas and in a premature bout …Read more

About reviewer (17 reviews)

skinNormal, Fair-Medium, Unknown

eyesHazel

Aug/04/2014

Smells divine just far too expensive . Small jars £7.99 in uk is expensive not very big. . Adore this scent though . Lovely treat product ! Xx

About reviewer (69 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hairBlond, Kinky, Fine

Jul/30/2014

This is definitely one of my favourite candles. Smells like a sweet vanilla treat. Really warm and comforting. My favourite candle type is vanilla, and this is one of the most delicious vanilla type candles I have come across.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (192 reviews)

age25-29

skinOily, Tan, Neutral

hairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2.0

Mar/17/2013

Trying to find a YC vanilla scent that I like. This one is not it. Like Christmas Cookie it smells like the raw batter more than a baked good. Too heavy and thick....Next!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (324 reviews)

age

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

hairOther, Wavy, Medium

eyesOther

Dec/03/2012

it smells of cakes and vanilla, simple but just amazing, vanilla cupcake is always a must have.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

skinNormal, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown

Oct/16/2012

This has to be one of my favourite Yankee Candle fragrances!
Just one whiff and your mouth waters. It really does smell delectable; a crumbly, soft, indulgent, sweet, cakey smell. Utterly delicious!
My only problem is it's too expensive. I usually buy the samplers as they I find they last up to 40 hours burning time and give you enough aroma to fill two rooms.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

skinNormal, Fair, Unknown

Jan/31/2012

This products scent is absloutely delicious! It is so creamy and buttery (yummy) and the vanilla is amazing.Love it!!

About reviewer (31 reviews)

ageUnder 18

skinOily, Medium, Warm

hairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Jan/14/2012

Got the fragrance oil... love the warm, confectionary scent. The lemony scent is strong when you smell from the bottle but once in the burner, it takes the back seat.

About reviewer (411 reviews)

age36-43