4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Received a Jo Malone Oud and bergamot candle as a present. It is without doubt the best candle I have ever had. It smells divine whilst burning and I can still smell the scent in the room the next day having burnt it the night before. Although very expensive it is worth it. I would definitely replace it and recommend.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

1.0

2 years ago

The candles I bought 3-total- were great smelling and not a bad price. However- all 3 had wick issues- 1 I was not able to burn an hour. The other 2 had wicks that ended up in the corner of the jars such that after a few minuets-it kept going out. Very frustrating!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair

3.0
from

4 years ago

I have the Blackberry & Bay candle. As with all Jo Malone candles this is a thing of beauty, elegant and well made. Good quality wax which doesn't smoke and burns nicely. You can also reuse the jar when it's all burned. The thing that disappointed me though it the strength of the scent which is very very faint. I can only smell it when entering the room and then nothing. For such pricetag that's a shame. Glad mine was part of gift set, would be furious if had thrown the cash for such beautiful but almost unsmellable candle. Might try others though.

About reviewer (952 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

4 years ago

Jo Malone red roses candle. Gosh, this is divine, with a better throw I'm my opinion to diptyque ROSES candle. Burns evenly and fills a large room without being sickly or cloying. I burn this with feu de Bois (Diptyque) and it adds an added depth to the rose scent. They go together like 'love and Marriage'..... Or 'gin & tonic' Depending on your marriage lol. Highly recommend this combo or even red roses candle on its own despite your marital status! Or your favourite gin! Love.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

love these candles so much. just got the blackberry and bay scent for Christmas. The lime basil and mandarin is my favourite and I live the Christmas scents that are released I have had a pine and eucalyptus cable for 3 years and the scent is still as good as every when I unwrap it at Christmas. next on the list will be the sweet almond and macaroon

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

6 years ago

While I'm generally a diptyque devotee, I love Jo Malone as well. Certain scents like Wild Fig & Cassis, Lime Basil & Mandarin, and Red Roses are my go-to candles. They're rather pricey given the burn time in comparison to diptyque, but the three scents that I mentioned are unique and quite worth it. The glass jars are simple and elegant, and each candle comes packaged in a beautiful black box with the signature, cream colored Jo Malone trim and label. They make for terrific gifts, especially as a housewarming present. I highly recommend Wild Fig & Cassis as a gift option, as the scent isn't overbearing and is universally pleasing. Their boutiques are always gorgeous, beautifully merchandised and enticing. I highly recommend these high quality candles.

About reviewer (162 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

7 years ago

I love my Jo Malone red rose candle. I rarely light it, but I just love catching a whiff of it at my office when I'm working. It smells like the real deal, and unlike with Yankee's red rose candle, it doesn't make you sick the scent. It's not overpowering. I really love it. As expensive as it is, I hope to always have at least a small one by my side.

About reviewer (127 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

12 years ago

I love these candles! It's such a shame they are so expensive. I got the Lime Basil & Manderin which I had already tried in the body cream so I knew that I liked the smell - I panicked slightly as they are £38 and I wanted to be sure I got something that I liked the scent of which is difficult when you are smelling them in the store. The scent is gorgeous and it really, really does linger which isn't the case with other cheaper candles I have bought. Now I want to try all of them.....

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

from

12 years ago

I've recently discovered these candles and they've become my HG of candles. You don't need to burn them for long at all for the smell to fill the room and the smell lingers for hours. The grapefruit one is superb for covering dinner/cooking smells and I have a Lime Basil and Mandarin one for relaxing in the bath tub. When money allows, I'll be buying more.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBrown

12 years ago

I just unwrapped my beautiful Grapefruit Luxury Candle! And man does it smell yummy! My entire room is filled with it's clean and sweet scent! It was expensive but by the looks of the size of this thing (I think it weighs 5 pounds!) I should be burning it for years!

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age30-35