Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Soothers

Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Soothers

4.4

on 4/5/2015 8:58:00 AM

This lip gloss is amazing. But when it comes to the price that is the only reason I will not buy again, to expensive for a lip gloss. I would rather get burst bees for the price as well as a better range of colors. (Cost about the same)

on 7/26/2010 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Okay, so just like 20 minutes ago I got home from Giant Eagle and bought this lip gloss. The price is outrageous, I got a little lip gloss for around $7 dollars. My mom was freaking out, jeez. So I got home, tried on the lip gloss and I had this cool tingly feeling on my lip, I love it. And it smells amazing and tastes pretty good too. I wanted the Pink Lemonade flavor/scent.. but im not sure if I have that one but I think it is. It's light pink.. Gleam 40.. so im not sure. And now my lips are like smooth and kissable, I love it ;)

* I recommend you buying this.. but if your a cheap person.. then well it's up to you.

To Read all 18 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/4/2010 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I bought two colors awhile back (can't remember which). I did not like them because they were sooooo sticky on my lips. They moisturized ok, can't complain about that. Also, they were way too sheer. I got one color significantly darker than the other, and they were nearly the same on my lips. I'm not opposed to sheerness, but there was NO difference between the colors-- so what's the point? I wasted my money on two colors of gloss when they were ultimately the same thing. In any case, I could not get past the stickiness...

on 10/22/2009 5:15:00 PM

I generally don't reach for neutrogena products because I wasn't impressed w/ some of their skincare products in the past. However, this lip product is wonderful. I bought this in glaze and I love the hint of color it gives as well as the cool feeling it gives. Also, this is one cheap lip tx and worth every cent. I guess I would call this a treatment infused with a sheer tint. I find I reach this over my Nivea lip tx & even over my he lip glosses.

on 4/27/2009 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this because of all the glowing reviews, and tomorrow I'll be returning it to the place where I purchased it. It feels like a have glue stick on my lips (sort of a dry sticky feeling), and the taste is absolutely disgusting--a cross between soap and flowery perfume. I was expecting a minty flavor with all the talk about it being so cooling, so the sickly flowery taste was a nasty surprise. The cool feeling when you apply it, is the only positive thing about it, and unfortunately, the coolness is short-lived. Needless to say, I will not be repurchasing.

on 3/19/2009 11:36:00 AM

This does cool my lips and is definitely hydrating. There's that icy cold feeling when u apply it on. It's pretty sticky though, so I wouldn't be kissing anyone with this on. BUt it creates an appealing pout and after you wear it for a while it gives your lips this nice shine and natural light pink shade which is definitely sexy.

I love these little things. My first was in Gleam. I remember when I first bought this I had realllyyy really chapped lips and was annoyed at the fact that I thought I had to put it on and wear it for a few days before I could decide if I liked it. BUT, I put it on in the CVS parking lot, drove home, and was surprised when not 10 minutes later I cought a glimpse of myself in the mirror and my lips were pretty dang smooth looking considering how chapped, cracked, and dry they'd been just a few moments ago. They taste great, also, and are sheer and very natural.

on 9/16/2008 2:45:00 PM

Loved it! When you put it on the hydragel/cooling effect takes place and you can see your lips getting moisturized. Really nice feeling & look. The only complaint I would have about it is the lasting effect. It wears off pretty quickly. However, your lips stay pretty soft & nice for a while :)

on 8/8/2008 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I guess I have to jump on the bandwagon with this product. But I was able to find these on sale at my local Rite Aid for 40% and I had a dollar off coupon, so I only paid $3.00 for this gloss and I love it. I got it in Glaze and Glisten. I'd have to say that I like Glisten more than I do Glaze. Glaze looks very bright pink in the tube and gives a nice pink tint on my lips but I don't really like how it looks on me. Glisten is a lovely sheer peach color that gives my lips a nice glow. The smell is a nice fruity peach like smell and once you apply it gives a nice cooling sensation. These soothers are very moisturizing! For the price I can't really complain, I think next time I'll stick with Glisten and not buy the Glaze again. All in all, a nice product from Neutrogena.

i LOVE this. i bought sheen the pretty sheer bold red. the first thing that drew me in was the color. then the tube. then the word cooling, and hydragel, because i LOVE minty lip stuff and for some reason gel makeup products work well for me :D then i smelled it and i was like, OOOOEEEY!!! yummy :] it was a very fresh minty slightly citrusy smell. one of my FAVORITE lipglosses!

Popular Lip Treatments