Malin+Goetz Lip Moisturizer

Malin+Goetz Lip Moisturizer

4.4

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tricaprylin, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol.

on 1/11/2018 9:05:00 PM

My lips hate this lip moisturizer. It’s thick and shiny, like a clear lip gloss. At first it feels nice going on. But every time I use it my lips end up getting really chapped within a few hours. Even if I put on a thick layer that should be enough to protect against dry air, it feels like the product itself is pulling moisture out of my lips. I’ve been getting dry flakes while my lips are completely coated in this stuff. I think there’s no way to make this work for me so I’m throwing it away.

on 6/9/2015 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I only have 3 words to say for this product: GO BUY IT.

It's:
- worth the price
- very moisturizing
- not heavy
- not sticky

Just..... SUPERB!!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I LOVE this stuff! I received it in my IPSY bag. It is SO moisturizing and LASTS!! Best lip moisturizer I've used.

on 1/25/2015 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

LOVE! I've wanted to try this forever and just finally got around to it because I received it as a Christmas gift. It is my new HG for nighttime, at least in winter (I may be able to get by with something cheaper for summer nights). It is thick and sticky, leaving my lips rather shiny. Overnight, it sinks in and by morning it's still there (most other lip balms/treatments leave me needing to re-apply first thing) and my lips are soft and supple with no flakes, cracks, etc. I find that I don't have to apply balm as much during the day when I've used this the night before. It has almost no scent/taste, which is an added bonus. A little hard to find and a bit pricey (especially if paying to ship), but worth it.

on 2/26/2014 3:22:00 AM

I have this in mojito and love it! It is a gel formula and is slightly sticky but has crazy staying power and more than does the job!!!

This didn't work for me. I have dry-ish lips - not horribly chapped or cracked, but dry enough for me to start searching for a good lip balm. A lot of balms/treatments/glosses dry out my lips - even things that other people swear by (Kiehl's, Burt's Bees, Clarins, La Mer) and this was no exception. I thought it was priced *okay* at $12 for a tube (compared to say, $50 for La Mer, or $20 for Laura Mercier), and I liked the non-wasteful packaging. This lip "moisturizer" is a clear, non-fragranced gel. It goes on a little shiny, but it's not super "wet" looking. At first, it felt great on my lips; they felt comfortable and smooth. Within a few hours, though, my lips were dry and peeling. Adding more of the M&G just continued the cycle. I can see using this at night and then exfoliating the dead skin off my lips in the morning, but I won't continue using it as a regular balm/treatment.

on 8/19/2011 2:17:00 AM

I've already bought two of these. Wonderful product. Not sticky or heavy, yet very moisturising.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just bought it and I have to say that so far I love it. It's slightly greasy and a bit sticky but not more than the other lipbalms (i.e. Kiehl's) around. I have the mojito scented one and I love it, t's a very subtle scent and it does moisturize pretty well. The dead skin pieces that I had are now gone and my lips feel very soft. I would definitely re-purchase despite the price (10 in the UK).

on 2/9/2011 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Lip care HG. By far the best product I've purchased for my lips, and I have tried everything. I have the mojito scented one, which is super lightly fragrances (almost like lemon verbena), no taste, and the scent dissipates quickly, which i prefer. It's slightly glossy/shiny but not so much so that the bf can't use it. I find that it works best as a night treatment (put it on before bed, wake up to find the product still in tact on my lips with dead skin kind of gunked under it, which i just remove with a tissue.), but it does stay put throughout meals and drinks,

on 1/11/2011 2:32:00 AM

Really moisture. I haven't tried out any lip product better than this, but to me a student, it's a bit pricey. However, I brought it home when it having a buy one get one free student promotion. Wonder if there are more promotions coz this is really great.