Jo Malone Blue Agava and Cacao

Jo Malone Blue Agava and Cacao

3.9

My absolute favorite Jo Malone. Compliments galore on the subtle scent. I was a Channel No.5 girl until multiple sclerosis injectable medicine changed body chemistry. This is an either you love it or hate it scent. It was discontinued by Jo Malone. I am grateful I have a stash while I suffer looking for a replacement.

on 3/18/2017 5:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

These two notes didn't blend on my skin. The blue agava was sweet and perfume-y while the cacao was sticky and sullen and they never came together in any kind of harmony.

I love the warm scent of this perfume. Great winter perfume. It smell amazing and I love how you can layer different scents to customise it to your liking. The downfall for me, is that it has absolutely no lasting power.

For more reviews: https://crazybeautelife.wordpress.com

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm so loving this JM scent!!! Unique, sexy and yummy!!!

on 8/3/2015 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really love this scent from Jo Malone. It's classified as floral, and there are definitely floral undertones. To me, it's more spicy and it has that chocolatey edge to it. It's very unique and sexy. The body cream is lush!

on 12/2/2014 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

One of my faourite fragrances - very subtle and distinctive. And addictive.

on 7/16/2014 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this in the Summer. It smells like tiare flower to me, with that bubblegum-like floral note. I also get a light and powdery whiff of cocoa powder in the base, along with the cardamom shimmering through the entire composition. It's a soft and sophisticated tropical scent. It's described as a floral fragrance in the Jo Malone website, but I think of it as a soft floriental because of the spices. My current favorite in the Jo Malone collection.

on 4/23/2014 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my first Jo Malone fragrance , bought it on a whim last week as I could sniff it all over Selfridges and it really seemed nice . Well , I don't have and 'educated' nose so I cannot say much about the notes and such but in my opinion is a very 'simple ' fragrance , pleasant as in different than all the sweet fragrances that seem to have flooded the market lately but very unsofisticated . I think is very expensive for price you pay for 2 or more bottles to layer .

One of the "darker" Jo Malone scents and one I adore. On a trip to Las Vegas some years back I stopped by the Jo Malone store and the sales person suggested it and 164. I bought both and fell in love. I don't wear either by themselves, always layering. For a "lighter" mood I'll layer with lime and basic or even grapefruit. I've gotten many "say, what IS that scent you are wearing?" from passers by.

on 9/24/2013 8:51:00 PM

Gross, cloying scent. Made me very nauseous. Doesn't smell very clean or fresh, more stale than anything. No matter how much I tried to wash it off, it stays with you. Another shower is the only way to go. Hated this scent.

Popular Fragrances