3.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I am not a person that has bags under their eyes, but I am in my mid-30's, so I do have a few crow's feet. This works really well as a primer. I can't say what it does for bags, not being prone to them, but I don't notice too much change regarding the crow's feet. HOWEVER this stuff makes my eyelashes grow like CRAZY! They have never been so long, or so full. I will probably find another eye cream to try for wrinkle fighting(most likely by Andalou Naturals), but I will continue to rub this into my lash-line indefinitely!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I used the entire jar, down to the last drop, and it kept my under eye area moisturized, but did nothing else. Fun fact: There are no scientific results to back up that royal jelly has any anti aging benefits for the humans, especially considering "royal jelly" is FED only to the queen bees to be, so it's understandable it did nothing for me. It's a catchy concept, but doesn't work. I will not repurchase.

About reviewer (177 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I've got extremely sensitive skin under my eyes. Never been able to find a cream that would hydrate without redness the next day. Only been using this two days now, no reaction, hydrates really well, and can actually feel a tightening effect too! Packaging sucks though. Opened the jar and the lid was actually cracked. Had to transfer to another jar. For this price you'd think they would actually up the budget for cute packaging.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I bought this on impulse, as I was purchasing the Burts Bees lip balm, which I love. The consistency is watery, and it caused my eyes to burn and water intensely. It was so bad that I had to wash it off. I am not sure what is in this, but I have never had that sort of reaction before...and its worth noting that I did NOT actually get it into my eyes. I tried again the next day ( I must be a sucker for punishment!) and the exact same thing happened. Needless to say I threw it out. Waste of cash.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlond

4 years ago

This is the worst eye cream I have ever had the misfortune to purchase. It appears to be a cream consistency but is more watery than anything else. That being said, it tends to run into my eye somehow. I do not know how because I have tried applying it in different ways and always make sure to leave a good gap between the end of the application and my eye (which is annoying because that means a portion of my eye is not moisturized). I think it may be from the heat of my skin that makes it melt down into my eye but without fail, after applying this, my eyes will start to BURN and I will tear up insanely but it doesn't help unless I remove the product. Despite being so expensive, I am not willing to use it any more. I actually threw it out. DO NOT PURCHASE. YOU WILL REGRET IT, AND SO WILL YOUR POOR EYES.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Other

4 years ago

I have had such a tough time finding a drugstore eye cream. My budget will not permit me to spend more than twenty dollars on an eye cream. I actually haven't been using one for the past many months. Well, I am 27, and recently developed dry patches on both eyes. Even though I moisterize twice a day, my eyes were needing some extra moisture. I was frustrated because I have been burned by every drugstore eye cream I have ever tried. Literally.. Burned. I have sensitive eyes and all creams of the last stung my skin or I developed an allergic reaction to the product. I was desperate and stopped at the local drugstore. I saw this little gem and decided to take it home and try it since the ingredients sounded promising. I have been using this over a week; twice daily, and I have I Balt found an awesome eye cream that can fit my budget. It took my dry patches away within four days and I can tell the skin around my eyes love this stuff. No burning, no dry patches, just moisturized and smooth under eyes! I love this stuff and I am so glad I stumbled upon it.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

5 years ago

Not good at all. I used this a number of years ago and I liked it then. However, I purchased it again recently expecting good things again, however I could not have been more wrong. The consistency completely changed. It is literally like putting water under your eyes. The consistency is extremely thin and does absolutely nothing. Did not hydrate my eyes or improve my dark circles in the slightest. Do not buy.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

6 years ago

I'm kinda so-so about this product for a few reasons. #1: I don't really have much experience with eye creams, so I really have nothing to compare it to. #2: I'm 24, with a few smile lines around my eyes, but heck, even my 6 year old has those, so I guess I'm saying that as of RIGHT NOW, my need for this eye cream is minimal. And #3: The label says nothing about preventing eye wrinkles/lines, only reducing their appearance. I would like a proactive type cream, to beat fine lines to the finish line and take preventative measures before they happen. This isn't it. About me: I'm 24, with oily/combo problem skin. Clear at the moment, but prone to cystic acne breakouts, and blackheads. Large pores on certain areas of my face. No wrinkles or fine lines that I can see on my face. I have this cream in 2 forms: the pot/jar of the Royal Jelly version, and also a Sensitive Skin version w/ cotton extract that comes in a pen type applicator with a precision tip (much MUCH prefer this one just for the hygiene aspect.) this review is of course about the Royal Jelly version. After using this cream nightly for about a week, I noticed that my eye area, which can get dry, was very soft and the skin in that general area very plump and full. Now, I use a moisturizer w/ benzoyl, so as to keep the cystic nasties away, but it tends to dry me out a tad on occasion. My opinion: I'd rather be dry skinned than have huge painful lumps under my skin so it's a good trade-off. But then sometimes the delicate tissue around my eyes gets dry, parched & almost irritated/red/raw/burn-y. Not good. So the royal jelly cream DID deliver on the moisturizing aspect. It did plump out my skin and made it appear smoother and felt softer. Other than making my eye area super soft, however, zilch. Don't expect miracles from this cream, else you'll be sorely disappointed. It's just alright. :))

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

from

6 years ago

I had high hopes for this tiny jar but evidently am disappointed. It keeps my under eyes moisturized but doesn't do anything else. It's pricey and would not buy again.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

6 years ago

Moisturizes (takes forever to absorb though, be prepared to wait a bit before continuing to put on your makeup), but does nothing for my dark circles. Doesn't do anything amazing enough for me to purchase again. At least it doesn't tug?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool