no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/12/2017

Picked this up in a Boots shop in Scotland and have really liked it. Very sheer and smooth using just a little product. I'm pretty cheap so I would only repurchase this if it was on sale.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Apr/10/2017

I have fairly oily skin especially on my nose and a little on my forehead. Now, I have tried mannnyyy powders but THIS powder really changed the game. It not only keeps my skin far less oily-but makes my foundation look flawless. I apply the pressed powder with a fluffy kabuki brush.The packaging is okay it looks alot cooler than other drugstore foundations. But NO cons! :) My absolute favorite …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Sep/19/2015

Great powder in this price range. At first I thought it caked on but changed application with kabuki brush and never seen cakiness since. Highly recommend you use a brush instead of applicator that comes with it. This is the only powder I purchase at drugstore level. Very light and thinly milled. Gives you a matte pristine finish with slight light reflection qualities visible only in sun. …Read more

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

fromCauts

Mar/13/2015

Just bought this product recently and it's the best powder I have used yet and I have tried a lot. It's good for my oily skin and I only need to top it up once a day, love it!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

2.0

Nov/05/2013

This product really caked on my normal/dry skin whether I patted on with the given sponge or brushed it over. Not a great powder for my skin type.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jul/29/2013

Excellent product! I have very oily skin and this instantly mattifies it! Although I have to touch up every couple of hours it is a perfect compact with a mirror so really easy to use! I have tried sooooo many different powders from Estée Lauder to Clinique and this wins by a mile!!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

Jul/03/2013

At first, I used this over my foundation using the sponge that is provided with the product. Using the sponge, it made my makeup look cakey and I didn't like the look at all!
I avoided it for a few months and then decided a few weeks ago to try it out again. This time, I used a kabuki brush to buff and sweep it around my T zone.
It then looked much more natural and prevented shine …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesGreen

3.0

May/21/2013

Very chalky pressed powder. Doesnt last long. Makes my face look caked. Constant re-application required on shine. Over priced for whats basically a coloured talc!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Jun/11/2012

Good for skin as fair as mine, it works best if you just pat it on rather than wiping your face with it and gives fairly good coverage.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

EyesBlue

2.0

Mar/06/2010

Meh

It made me look chalky and staying power sucked
Might work for others, for me, just...no

About reviewer (127 reviews)

AgeUnder 18