Maybelline New York Expert Eyes Eye Shadow

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 18 & Under

1.8

I got these eye shadows on sale. I bought a purple, aqua blue color, darker blue, a green, & a silver. What a waste of money! The colors look pretty but it does not show up like that on my eye. It's spotty & sheer. It takes a lot of eye shadow packed on to get some color. I was pretty disappointed . Wouldn't buy again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

really dry and wore out in like an hour

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Thank God I got this on sale. This eyeshadow constantly annoys me, and I've given it many chances to redeem itself. There's several things wrong with it: 1) The brush is completely useless, and you'll either have to use your own brushes or your fingers. 2) The colour I have, Chambray Blue, is not very pigmented. Plus it doesn't look good on me, but that's possibly irrelevant for you. 3) It wears off very quickly, and leaves only the shimmer behind, which is a LOT of shimmer. It doesn't look shimmery when it's mixed with the eyeshadow, but when the eyeshadow rubs off (which is quickly), it leaves behind a mess of sparkles. 4) After a little bit of use, it looked like this: It's all lumpy and hard in some spots, and this was after I cleaned it up a bit. Ugh. Will not repurchase. continued >>

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I found these eye shadows quite nice actually :-) I liked the color and staying power. I have very, very fair skin and they showed up fine. The packaging is pretty crappy and I always end up using my own eye shadow brushes from Bonne Bell. *shrugs* They are good for the price.