China Glaze Seduce Me

China Glaze Seduce Me
Seduce Me

4.8

on 6/2/2014 11:37:00 PM

Originally someone gave this to me and I thought it would be hideous on me because I hate the colour of this stuff... at least in the bottle. this is NOT the colour that ends up on your nails, it shows up as one of my least favourites colours ever probably. HOWEVER... the colour that shows up on your actual nail is a beautiful slight deep red, which transfers to a lighter red with some magenta/blue undertones in daylight or bright light but indeed looks like an even deeper shade in the shade... that being said, I'm one to put on at least three coats, because that's just what feels natural to me, but again that's what has made this colour one which I apply all the time and never tire of, cuz it kinda feels like two shades in one?

I've had mine for over a year and used it countless times and is only now starting to gloop up. buying another asap . :)

---- don't always trust the photos taken and posted here or anywhere really, go see for yourself and test if you can. like another commenter said, Seduce Me shows up less bright than the picture here. guess it depends how many coats you use?

on 1/22/2014 11:07:00 AM

Best nail polish ever!! The colour, polish formula, brush, packaging.. PERFECTION.
Most flattering colour I have ever had, I always get compliments when I wear this colour, no joke. Every time I wear this polish even random people ask me what colour it is. Also, does not chip easily, which is a big plus! I'm on my second bottle (which is the ONLY time I've ever repurchased a nail polish) because it is just so amazing :)

on 3/25/2013 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been looking for a red nail color that would be flattering for my skin tone for a couple years now, and this one has been my latest attempt. I must say that my search for the right red may just be over!
This bold, glossy, red nail polish is very flattering for my fair, asian skin tone, whereas it was also flattering for my friend's extremely pale Irish skin as well. I think that maybe it is a color that can flatter many skin tones easily.

The red is not as bright as it is in the picture above, but a bit richer and a bit darker with maroon undertones. If you have fair skin, it does kind of look vampy, but it is still usable as everyday wear. One thing I recommend though, is that you do use a top coat for the finish, as the polish will become dull and leave red marks on paper if you don't. Otherwise, lasts long and doesn't chip easily.

Since I have bottles upon bottles of nail polish, and I like occasionally switching up nail colors, I have never really had to replace the same nail color because I have not really finished using up a whole bottle before.

However, I will definitely be buying this again, and would like it to make it my signature nail color. I think I will finish this one.

5/5 would recommend. It is a beautiful color, would buy again.

I got this as part of Ulta's buy 2 get 1 sale on polishes, and this color is a pretty berry red with blue undertones which makes it a nice fall/winter color.

on 7/20/2012 2:43:00 PM

This polish is such a beautiful color. It's a sassy, deep, beet colored, magenta-red, and a perfect color year-round. Good formulation, is a bit on the jelly-ish side, and gives good wear. This would look great on just about everyone and I can't think of a skintone this wouldn't suit. Highly recommended!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Love it! Really great staying power. This is a polish I can get 10 days out of (except for re-growth, my nails grow quickly) with no-minimal chipping. The colour is just gorgeous. On me it shows up as a deep fuchsia/red. I use 2 coats & it comes up darker & richer than what I'm seeing in the featured picture. I am cool toned ppp & I think this is my favourite red now.

on 10/1/2011 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This colour is HG for me. I love how it looks on my medium-fair cool toned skin. It's one of the few polishes that I've almost used up. Despite much more unique shades in my collection including Lippmann, Chanel, Estee Lauder and all the regular ones, this is the one that I get the most compliments on. It's sophisticated without being boring. It stands out without screaming. I was lucky enough to find a close dupe of it in a gel polish (Gelish Rendezvous) which I'm thrilled about because it gives me two weeks to glossy, chip free wear if I want it.

on 6/15/2011 4:15:00 AM

Beautiful burgunberry creme polish. Smooth opaque color in two coats. This is a great color for the holidays and autumn. I would still call it office friendly even though it is a red. It is a very sophisticated and fun color to wear, flattering on all skin tones. Those who have a problem wearing bright reds might be more confident with this. I purchased at Sally's for $5. Will not purchase again because I doubt I will ever run out, plus, I like to try new polishes.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Beautiful color that can pass as work friendly to a sultry night out. I'm not into red np's that much but I saw this color and loved it at first sight. This is a blue based dark red that really looks nice on my short nails/NW20 skin. This is a pure creamy color with no special effects ie: glitter, pearl,or sparkles. So pretty for the fall and winter season. I, on the other hand, love the skinny brush. The skinny brush works so nice for my short nails.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love this red! lots of blue tone to this. applies great and 3 coats gives a nice opaque finish. even wo a top coat, this is pretty shiny. no shimmer, pure creme.

Popular Polishes