Prada Prada Tendre

4.2

I bought a set of one purse-spray and 2 refills without even trying it first, because of the insane low pricing. I figured something from the house of Prada must be good. And luckely, so was the case :)
At first I had to get used to this, because my other fragrances are mostly warm musky vanillas. But at this moment, I'm really into it.
It's very sophisticated, feminine and pretty. IMO it is perfect for everyday/office wear. It's a skinscent that's never sexy in a loud way, but to me still is somewhat sensual.
I feel smart, cool and collected when having this on.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This is my everyday work scent. It's perfect for the office professional who wants to smell expensive and pretty but not overwhelming. I use the purse spray version of this scent and it's very convenient.

To Read all 64 Reviews, Login or Join

I received a gift set with the original, this one and the intense. After a couple days of wearing the original, it was so strong and gave me a headache. I then switched to tendre and it was perfect. The scent is still very sophisticated without being overpowering. One of my favorites thus far.

** ironically enough, I just recently started wearing the regular one again and have been able to tolerate it. So now I wear both...go figure!! **

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Everyone else has said enough about the overall mannerisms of the scent so I will get down to brass tacks about the notes and how they act for me. Amber, labdanum, patchouli, benzoin, and sandalwood are the top five of my favorite notes and they are all in Prada Tendre. Amber often overpowers me, patchouli lingers, and sandalwood wafts away. But together? Amazing. If this came in an oil, I would wear it 24/7. Okay, not ALL the time since variety is the spice of life, but really, really often. I've ordered patchouli body wash and lotion and a sandalwood body oil to anchor this scent because it does tend to fade quickly. Once I've got them all layered, I expect I'll be in heaven.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very polite and quiet fragrance. Nice fresh citrus opening quickly settles to a mix of fruits and woody notes. It is not at all unpleasant, but there is nothing memorable about it. In my opinion it is quite non-descriptive and unoriginal. I see it as a good office choice for people who are afraid their fragrance might offend others. I like the bottle with old fashioned bulb atomizer but this is not enough for me to repurchase it.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The original Prada has been freshened up and fruitified for Tendre. It's lovely, but I still like the patchouli-amber bomb of the original better.

I love the original Prada, but I must admit that it is a pretty assertive fragrance, and Tendre is probably a better choice for day time. If you like woody orientals, give Tendre a try. Personally, I don't like very sweet, flowery fragrances, and this one is just right.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this on GiltGroupe.com awhile back and I really like it. The key notes are nice and the scent is very wearable. Even though this perfume is geared toward a younger customer, I can definitely see (or smell) someone older wearing this and pulling it off. Tendre is not for the sweet and heavy floral scent lovers.

I really like this perfume. As other reviewers have said, it's very elegant and classy, and it has good staying power. Plus, I picked it up for 65% off on StrawberryNet, bargain! I would never have bought it at full price. While not my HG fragrance, I do wear it often as it is a beautiful fragrance, and if I could find it for a similar price again, I would repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this, and although it's not my absolute favorite scent, I do wear this regularly. It's very elegant and classy, and just a touch floral without being sickening (and I dislike most typical florals).

Of course, it has to mesh with your body chemistry, but it definitely does for me so it's a keeper!

And I hated the original Prada, so don't be turned off the rest of a line because one or some of its scents!

Popular Fragrances