Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.7

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

on 4/15/2017 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

29, female, cycstic acne prone skin, live in harsh Canadian weather where winters completely dry out my skin to the point of flaking.

- Amazing hydration
- Great for my acne prone skin
- I use a dime size in the morning and a large dollop at night
- Makeup applies amazingly afterwards
- Absolutely perfect and basic moisturizer

A must have in every girl's arsenal.

on 4/2/2017 3:20:00 AM

I'm on my third tub of this.
This is a good, basic, moisturizing cream. I've been using it during the winter months and it's a life-saver.
Downside is the packaging and lack of other uses. It comes in a big tub, and the biggest size lasts me 3 months of use (morning and night). To combat the hygiene issue, I scoop the cream into a smaller tub.
Also, there are no other effects of this cream. No anti-aging, no SPF, no brightening, etc.

on 2/21/2017 2:59:00 AM

First days, weeks, month ..I was really happy with this cream. My skin looked great, I was thinking that I have found finally ideal base for under my foundation! Everything looked just amazing till one day :(
After month using this cream I have found 3 big pimples on on the chin and neck. But something like this I have seen first time in my life! Big, red acne painful mountain! You can do anything with this! you can not cover it, squeeze it, only what you can do is waiting 5 long weeks.
Of course I didnt noticed that this cream can do it because 1,5 month was all great.
then my kiehls is finished-everything backed to normal.
After half year and using different cream i was back to Kiehls ultra facial...again the same story: 1,5 month fantasticskin and then 4 big pimples!! He is guilty!
the I have checked what is inside the cream and there are few very very bad ingredients Peg , Mirystyl and a lot of preservatives-these things demage our skin.
No more !!

on 2/11/2017 12:50:00 AM

Tried the sample of this and I understand the hype. It feels so light and hydrating, spreads easily and feels lovely. It helps to regulate oil production, so I am not as shiny during the day. Only downside is the jar packaging. I don't like jars, so I will look for something else.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

bought this on a whim during a plane journey from the airlines in flight shopping. love it. it's a standard white cream but not as thick. I have dry skin and this does the trick without clogging my pores. absolutely will repurchase this.

on 12/14/2016 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I bought this after breaking out in eczema patches on my face last winter due to dry radiator heating in the house and dry air at work.

I don't use this as an 'all over' face moisturizer, but rather a spot treatment at night or during the day for roughly, scaly, patchy, eczema skin. This is just too heavy to wear every day all over. I have done an occasional night time 'mask' of this when my skin was so wind burnt from the cold weather, but use it for dry skin patches.

Took me an entire year to work my way through one jar. I downgraded at lippie because it's pricey at £24.

on 12/9/2016 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

a very basic moisturizer.. if you are looking for a basic moisturizer then this can be the one

on 12/6/2016 10:36:00 PM

I have been using this cream for about 2 weeks now after reading quite a few positive recommendations. I have dry skin which is also sensitive and many products just don't agree with my skin.
I find it quite good and very moisturising, but with the humid weather at the moment I find it a little tacky/sticky on my face.
It is a good product, a little on the expensive side but a little amount goes a long way. I would buy again, but will only use in the winter months.

on 10/7/2016 1:01:00 PM

I have combo skin, which is red and sensitive, and this stuff is so "neutral" that it never irritates or breaks me out. It's light and non-greasy, but still moisturizes well.
My only regret is not buying the SPF version.

on 7/13/2016 12:33:00 AM

Can't wait to finish this tub. Doesn't really moisturize and makes my face burn.