Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.7

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

on 12/14/2016 8:05:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought this after breaking out in eczema patches on my face last winter due to dry radiator heating in the house and dry air at work.

I don't use this as an 'all over' face moisturizer, but rather a spot treatment at night or during the day for roughly, scaly, patchy, eczema skin. This is just too heavy to wear every day all over. I have done an occasional night time 'mask' of this when my skin was so wind burnt from the cold weather, but use it for dry skin patches.

Took me an entire year to work my way through one jar. I downgraded at lippie because it's pricey at £24.

on 12/9/2016 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

a very basic moisturizer.. if you are looking for a basic moisturizer then this can be the one

on 12/6/2016 10:36:00 PM

I have been using this cream for about 2 weeks now after reading quite a few positive recommendations. I have dry skin which is also sensitive and many products just don't agree with my skin.
I find it quite good and very moisturising, but with the humid weather at the moment I find it a little tacky/sticky on my face.
It is a good product, a little on the expensive side but a little amount goes a long way. I would buy again, but will only use in the winter months.

on 10/7/2016 1:01:00 PM

I have combo skin, which is red and sensitive, and this stuff is so "neutral" that it never irritates or breaks me out. It's light and non-greasy, but still moisturizes well.
My only regret is not buying the SPF version.

on 7/13/2016 12:33:00 AM

Can't wait to finish this tub. Doesn't really moisturize and makes my face burn.

on 7/3/2016 12:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is too expensive, but I do love it and keep comming back to it. It's very, very moisturizing and very gentle. Never causes me redness or clogs or breakouts, which many western creams can. I have very dry skin, and am eczema prone so have a weak moisture barrier, and this realy helps my skin. I recently over exfolliated and opted for this over some of my Asian creams. I was pretty red aroud the nose and has bumps and a sort of orange peel texture starting. This calmed and plumped up the skin pretty fast. This is great in winter when my skin has been blasted by indoor heat and outside wind. It has a nice slippery feel, that leaves your skin feeling coated and soft, but not greasy. If you want a cream 100% absorbs, this is not it. I love it on my hands as the feel really soft and I don't have to worry about touching my face. It smells like rice bran oil (canola or safflower smell). It reminds me of a thicker CosRX Overnight Rice Pack.

It has a good bit of oil , but no mineral oil or jojoba, which are break me out. It has avacado, sweet almond and rice bran, which are very moisturizing. . There are some ingredients that set off CosDNA, so might break others out and are some fatty acohols and silicones (Cyclohexasiloxane). I wish it wasn't so expensive but $35 for 4.2 oz jar isn't bad a it will last. They make a smaller size.

on 6/17/2016 2:10:00 PM

I'm Asian and I have slightly dry skin. The first time I tried this was a sample and I went back to the store a week later to get it because it is AMAZING. it's literally transformed my skin texture within a day of application! A little goes a long way with this product and though it's a little pricey, it lasts a long time. In fact, I feel all Khiels products last a long time. I don't use the moisturise because I prefer the heavier texture of this cream. This cream is also wonderful as an emollient base before foundation application (I saw Kim K's makeup artist use it too). If you're looking for a HG moisturiser, look no further!

I have Asian, acne-prone combination and sensitive skin, and this cream has worked wonders for my skin. I've tried everything from Avene Cleanance, La Roche Posay, Mario Badescu etc, and have always just assumed that my skin gets red easily. However, the Ultra Facial range is the first range of products to not cause any redness at all, and this cream is super moisturising without being too oily. Just a little bit will do and a little goes a long way. So far it has not caused more break outs for me and my skin feels soft after using this.

I do agree that the tub design isn't very hygienic and especially for girls with longer nails it can be quite irritating to try to get the cream out without having it go under your nails, but price-wise I think it's not as expensive as it seems because 1 tub lasts forever. I use this as my night cream and the Oil-Free Gel Cream as my day cream because the Oil-Free version provides a better base under makeup.

on 5/14/2016 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really like this product. It didn't cause any redness or other issues on my very sensitive skin. i use it on top of sunscreen, to ensure a good mu application.
It's quite a heavy moisturizer but my skin has been rather dry lately, so i like that.
it's not a miracle worker but a good solid allrounder. i'd probably take that on a trip when i can only take a limited amount of liquids and use it as a day and night moisturizer.

on 4/20/2016 12:31:00 PM

I just finished this moisturizer. It is just a simple,white, thick cream that I wanted to try. It applied smoothly on my skin and made it feel moisturized but a few hours after application my t-zone was really shiny. After applying it always gave me a tingly sensation that was not pleasant at all. Considering also the ingredients, I will never repurchase again.