Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.7

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

on 2/27/2019 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This is a solid moisturizer with no fragrance and no irritants. I got a sample as a Sephora peer and decided to get the small jar. Excellent moisturizing ability. I will certainly replace this once I run out.

on 2/7/2019 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this moisturiser. I get some of the comments that it is a bit "basic" but it is nonetheless a really lovely feeling cream that doesn't break me out, dry me out or do anything negative! I like using it, it feels good on my skin all day, and I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

This cream really saves my skin in the wintertime. I work in a very dry environment and no other cream I tried would moisturize my skin enough.It is a little bit expensive but a jar will last you a long time. Just ran out of my 50 ml jar and it has never broken me out or caused any problems for my dry, sensitive skin. Also use the Kiehls ultra facial face wash and toner to go with it and it works really well for me.

on 12/6/2018 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

overall: 7/10

I like this cream overall. I got a free sample from Adore Beauty and have been using for the past couple of weeks. It's definitely moisturising and is non-irritating. However, I need a bit of a heavier cream for my dry skin, so I would recommend this for people with combo-normal skin rather than dry skin. Additionally, I'm not a fan of the jar packaging.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Such a good, solid, reliable moisturizer. Never irritated my sensitive combination skin. Worked perfectly in the summer when applied in a tiny amount (that is all that is needed in any event). I would definitely repurchase soon, should my current moisturizer not work out. Really impressed.

on 10/18/2018 7:50:00 PM

Personally prefer the oil-free gel cream over this because i felt that worked better for my combination skin. Still gave this a 5 lippies because this still does it’s job pretty well, keeps my skin moisturizered.
Nothing to complain about this awesome product except for the packaging.. feels alittle unhygienic. Totally would recommend anyone to try, get a sample first if you’re unsure if you want to buy it because apparently my aunt find this product so-so.

on 8/30/2018 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this a lot, especially in summer. My skin is normal/dry and this moisturizes it nicely. I get no burning like some other reviewers do - it's all what your skin likes and doesn't like. Mine likes this a lot. It's quite bland, and really rather "ordinary" so it's kind of pricey for what it is, but I like it enough to cough up the money for it. It sinks into my skin nicely, doesn't leave me greasy, and leaves my face nice and soft. The older I get the more trouble I have with moisturizers that sit on top of my skin and don't do anything; that is not what this one does, so I'm stickin' with it! Oh, and there's no fragrance! I much prefer no scent in my skincare - it serves no purpose whatsoever, and can be irritating. Thank you Kiehl's!!!

on 7/16/2018 3:10:00 AM

I used this cream for a couple of years and then for some reason it started making my face burn. So I stopped and called the company; FYI they were great about the return (I purchased the product online and they did not even make me mail it back to them).

I then searched around for some other creams and tried several, same burning reaction with everything. I guess I have sensitive skin. I have finally found my solution - apricot kernel oil, in a bottle, plus vegetable glycerin, in a bottle. I mix them together. They cost $7 + $5. No preservatives or toxins at all, just the raw products. The only catch is I don't think you can pre-mix them and leave the solution like that because the water-based glycerin will start to grow bacteria. You need to mix them together at the time of application or apply separately. It's really easy though. My skin doesn't hurt and doesn't have a load of chemicals on it 24/7. Much nicer!

on 6/11/2018 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This made my skin burn so I returned it. It's never good when a product makes your skin burn.

This cream is comforting and soothing for my skin. Not oily when a small pea sized amount is used.Glides on, blends well and is absorbed relatively quickly. Smell is a little chemical-like though but its subtle.

Day 3 of using. Hope it holds up well over time!