Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.7

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

Those of you with oily or combination skin, be really careful. I had a bad break out after the first 4 days. I think it's a great mosturizer only for dry skin.

on 6/19/2017 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have the ultra face cream with SPF. I am NC 30-35, mature combination skin, prone to hives and milia. This is a bit too rich for me in the summer and caused some whiteheads which is unusual for me.

on 6/16/2017 3:15:00 PM

Again w the PARABENS ???

This made my skin calmer than the lotion type of the ultra moisturizer HOWEVER , it doesn't do great under powder as much .

Nor does it make my skin as soft as the lotion version .

Not buying it again unless they revise their ingredients to remove them pesky parabens!

I used this in the winter, underneath my serum in the morning before applying makeup and I really like this moisturizer! I have oily combination skin that turned a bit dry in the winter, that's why I decided to pick up this formula. The texture is watery but rich at the same time however don't be fooled because this sinks in really fast especially underneath makeup. It makes my foundation go on really smoothly and in the winter it leaves my skin hydrated and overtime my skin produced less oil. I have also used this in springtime just as a moisturizer without any makeup when it's a no makeup day and I really like it as well. It doesn't make me breakout neither does it irritate my skin in any way. I'm going to try the ultra facial cream with spf because I need to wear spf especially in the summer when I'm travelling. I bought the big jar of this and haven't even finished it yet because you only need a really small amount because that goes a long way. I do think that any skin type will benefit from this moisturizer especially dry skin types and combination. Try it, you won't regret it! Ps: I like to layer it on after I spritz my jurlique face mist because it leaves my skin refreshed and glowy

I have dry skin especially during winter, it becomes better during summer.
This was very good for the dry patches on my face when nothing else worked, during winter. It’s almost summer now and I was expecting it to become too oily but still absorbs nicely and my face does not become oily during the day either.
I feel it hydrates very well.
However, after long use, I started seeing some red pimples under my skin and this never happened to me before. I will discontinue and start using again later on to see if this cream is guilty.

on 4/30/2017 9:17:00 PM

Even though this is supposed to be okay for sensitive skin, there is something in it which made my face burn and turn red on first application. I was disappointed as I had read good things about this cream. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with reactive skin types like mine.

on 4/15/2017 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

29, female, cycstic acne prone skin, live in harsh Canadian weather where winters completely dry out my skin to the point of flaking.

- Amazing hydration
- Great for my acne prone skin
- I use a dime size in the morning and a large dollop at night
- Makeup applies amazingly afterwards
- Absolutely perfect and basic moisturizer

A must have in every girl's arsenal.

on 4/2/2017 3:20:00 AM

I'm on my third tub of this.
This is a good, basic, moisturizing cream. I've been using it during the winter months and it's a life-saver.
Downside is the packaging and lack of other uses. It comes in a big tub, and the biggest size lasts me 3 months of use (morning and night). To combat the hygiene issue, I scoop the cream into a smaller tub.
Also, there are no other effects of this cream. No anti-aging, no SPF, no brightening, etc.

on 2/21/2017 2:59:00 AM

First days, weeks, month ..I was really happy with this cream. My skin looked great, I was thinking that I have found finally ideal base for under my foundation! Everything looked just amazing till one day :(
After month using this cream I have found 3 big pimples on on the chin and neck. But something like this I have seen first time in my life! Big, red acne painful mountain! You can do anything with this! you can not cover it, squeeze it, only what you can do is waiting 5 long weeks.
Of course I didnt noticed that this cream can do it because 1,5 month was all great.
then my kiehls is finished-everything backed to normal.
After half year and using different cream i was back to Kiehls ultra facial...again the same story: 1,5 month fantasticskin and then 4 big pimples!! He is guilty!
the I have checked what is inside the cream and there are few very very bad ingredients Peg , Mirystyl and a lot of preservatives-these things demage our skin.
No more !!

on 2/11/2017 12:50:00 AM

Tried the sample of this and I understand the hype. It feels so light and hydrating, spreads easily and feels lovely. It helps to regulate oil production, so I am not as shiny during the day. Only downside is the jar packaging. I don't like jars, so I will look for something else.