Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

3.7

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

on 7/13/2016 12:33:00 AM

Can't wait to finish this tub. Doesn't really moisturize and makes my face burn.

on 7/3/2016 12:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is too expensive, but I do love it and keep comming back to it. It's very, very moisturizing and very gentle. Never causes me redness or clogs or breakouts, which many western creams can. I have very dry skin, and am eczema prone so have a weak moisture barrier, and this realy helps my skin. I recently over exfolliated and opted for this over some of my Asian creams. I was pretty red aroud the nose and has bumps and a sort of orange peel texture starting. This calmed and plumped up the skin pretty fast. This is great in winter when my skin has been blasted by indoor heat and outside wind. It has a nice slippery feel, that leaves your skin feeling coated and soft, but not greasy. If you want a cream 100% absorbs, this is not it. I love it on my hands as the feel really soft and I don't have to worry about touching my face. It smells like rice bran oil (canola or safflower smell). It reminds me of a thicker CosRX Overnight Rice Pack.

It has a good bit of oil , but no mineral oil or jojoba, which are break me out. It has avacado, sweet almond and rice bran, which are very moisturizing. . There are some ingredients that set off CosDNA, so might break others out and are some fatty acohols and silicones (Cyclohexasiloxane). I wish it wasn't so expensive but $35 for 4.2 oz jar isn't bad a it will last. They make a smaller size.

To Read all 208 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/17/2016 2:10:00 PM

I'm Asian and I have slightly dry skin. The first time I tried this was a sample and I went back to the store a week later to get it because it is AMAZING. it's literally transformed my skin texture within a day of application! A little goes a long way with this product and though it's a little pricey, it lasts a long time. In fact, I feel all Khiels products last a long time. I don't use the moisturise because I prefer the heavier texture of this cream. This cream is also wonderful as an emollient base before foundation application (I saw Kim K's makeup artist use it too). If you're looking for a HG moisturiser, look no further!

I have Asian, acne-prone combination and sensitive skin, and this cream has worked wonders for my skin. I've tried everything from Avene Cleanance, La Roche Posay, Mario Badescu etc, and have always just assumed that my skin gets red easily. However, the Ultra Facial range is the first range of products to not cause any redness at all, and this cream is super moisturising without being too oily. Just a little bit will do and a little goes a long way. So far it has not caused more break outs for me and my skin feels soft after using this.

I do agree that the tub design isn't very hygienic and especially for girls with longer nails it can be quite irritating to try to get the cream out without having it go under your nails, but price-wise I think it's not as expensive as it seems because 1 tub lasts forever. I use this as my night cream and the Oil-Free Gel Cream as my day cream because the Oil-Free version provides a better base under makeup.

on 5/14/2016 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really like this product. It didn't cause any redness or other issues on my very sensitive skin. i use it on top of sunscreen, to ensure a good mu application.
It's quite a heavy moisturizer but my skin has been rather dry lately, so i like that.
it's not a miracle worker but a good solid allrounder. i'd probably take that on a trip when i can only take a limited amount of liquids and use it as a day and night moisturizer.

on 4/20/2016 12:31:00 PM

I just finished this moisturizer. It is just a simple,white, thick cream that I wanted to try. It applied smoothly on my skin and made it feel moisturized but a few hours after application my t-zone was really shiny. After applying it always gave me a tingly sensation that was not pleasant at all. Considering also the ingredients, I will never repurchase again.

on 4/14/2016 11:35:00 AM

Too thick for the humid climate where I live so I use it as my night cream. Loving it!

on 4/14/2016 11:01:00 AM

This cream did NOTHING for my face and it made my face completely red. It was really oily and my nose looked like an olive plantation. Rather than being absorbed, the cream seems to set as a film on my face. I used toner, serum and finally finished off with this cream without any makeup for the day. I expected the cream to be absorbed but it was not, for the whole day my face was really oily and sticky.

This cream is too greasy for my liking. It doesn't sink in to the skin very well. My face were red and i felt a tingling sensation after i applied it. Thank God i got a free sample not a full size product.

on 3/30/2016 7:50:00 AM

This is my HG, go-to moisturizer that takes me through the GOT-worthy Swedish winters. I have combination skin that can get quite oily and this cream just does a great job balancing everything and keeping the dry parts representable. It does feel a bit too heavy in hot and sweaty climates though, so I will probably look for something else come summer. I use the Paulas choice BHA liquid which is really great but can make my exfoliation-sensitive skin quite flaky and when I use this cream over it, flakiness is minimal. Since it is quite a basic moisturizing cream, I usually combine it with serums or oils or whatever I feel like my skin needs. Also love that it has no scent. Overall very good for sensitivity and dryness and easy to combine with makeup/other products.