Maybelline Shiny-licious in Chocolate Cherry

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

on 11/19/2009 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this lip gloss! I found it at the dollar store and liked it so much that I snapped up extras for my sisters. It's a beautiful color, staying power is decent, and it smells delicious. It's pigmented, but not over the top---I don't know what people are talking about when they say it goes on clear. The one I have has a plastic slant applicator---maybe that's the difference. Overall, I highly recommend this!

on 1/16/2007 9:09:00 PM

mmmm love this color! my boyfriend picked it up for me on a whim one day and although i thought it was sweet of him to think of me at the store, i was scared of the color! i am pretty fair and usually stay away from such deep shades. but when i put it on i LOVED it. its definitely a YLBB color, but thats not to say the color isnt true to what you see in the tube. i guess i just didnt realize how great that color would look layered OVER the natural color of my lips. because it is a fairly rich formula for a drug store gloss the color does come out true. true but also sheer. it looks gorgeous on, it tastes sort of sweet, and its a great consistency. doest last all that long but fairly long for a drug store gloss. i want more shiny-licious glosses!

on 11/28/2006 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this is a GORGEOUS color - very subtle, YLBB, muted plummy/brown/berry color with NO sparkles! and, unlike many of the other colors in this line, it actually smells GOOD! just faintly sweet - no weird tutti-frutti, gag-inducing odor. as for the applicator, i actually like! it's totally different from anything else i have, it works well, and it's kind of fun. i don't mind so much that these are hit-and-miss (with the flavors/scents) - they're dirt cheap!

on 8/1/2006 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Why, oh why is this an LE gloss??? I love it! What a great color! I love that it doesnt have any of that glittery stuff. It's just gorgeous beautiful gloss. I want to stock up on this color but its so hard to find!!! The color is a deep raisin red. And the smell...mmmm....I actually think it helps me control my chocolate cravings! LOL!

You know what, dont go out and buy this....more for me!!!!! Hahahaha. :)