Nexxus Comb Thru

Nexxus Comb Thru

3.9

on 4/26/2016 4:07:00 PM

I definitely have mixed emotions towards this hairspray.

For starters it's a really nice, natural consistency. It's easy to comb thru and the style still stays. It feels very natural and good.

The packaging is BEAUTIFUL and high quality feeling too.

Butttt it's pretty expensive for a hairspray at $17 dollars, and it smells like bug spray... and the smell doesn't fade either.

on 2/25/2016 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this hairspray for my travel kit because it was the only hairspray available in travel size at CVS. Just finished the bottle, and I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by this product!

It's a good light hairspray that holds in my waves while leaving my hair touchable. I use it most often to spray hair that I've teased when I want a little volume around my crown. Despite it's light hold and the fact that it's technically a finishing mist, not a hairspray, it works really well for this purpose. Doesn't smell too bad either!

To Read all 33 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/22/2015 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The name says it - Comb Thru Mist. Yes, you can comb through your hair after the spray has dried and it will not flake. It has good hold, but not enough for a Mohawk.

on 6/22/2015 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This stuff held my curls all day without a lot of stickiness or stiffness. That was yesterday. Today my hair is still fully and curly. I got a free sample of this thanks to CVS.

on 11/18/2014 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got a trial size of this after being sick and tired of how positively stiff most hair sprays make my hair. I love this! It smells wonderful and actually seems to nourish my hair (surprising for a hair spray!). It has great hold that lasts all day. This is truly a game-changer in the world of hair spray!

on 7/14/2013 9:52:00 PM

Nexxus Comb Thru is my go-to hair spray. The light spray works well with my blonde waves. As much as I love it I wish it went on totally dry.

on 4/22/2013 10:35:00 PM

I absolutely love this hair spray! I have naturally wavy hair that I like to curl to give it a little more volume. I always had a hard time with hairsprays because they're way too sticky and crunchy but this product is great. It keeps my hair looking good all day and it is still soft and shiny.

on 4/10/2013 4:50:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Really, an excellent hairspray. Nexxus really excels in this area. I first tried this spray when I got a travel-sized one bundled with other Nexxus products. I have thick, curly hair and I use it while my hair is wet, on top of a silicone serum. I apply the serum, then the Comb Thru, then I comb my hair to distribute the spray evenly and let my hair air dry. It, along with the serum, control frizz as well as can be expected. It's not a super hold, extra hard hairspray. Some have complained about the smell, but I think it's pleasant. It reminds me of the Adorn my mom used in the 1970s, which is not a bad thing. :-P I've also used Nexxus' Frizz Defy spray, which is also good. The Comb Thru seems to have only slightly more hold than the Frizz Defy.

on 12/28/2012 3:13:00 PM

I bought a small bottle while I was traveling and love this! It is soft and my hair doesn't feel hard after I use it. It is truly a finishing mist - soft and gentle on my hair. Many times hair sprays will give me a headache - I don't like the smell - but this one is gentle. My only challenge with this is that my hair is very thick and it only holds my hair for about 2 hours then I have to spray it again. Luckily the bottle is small and it is easy to carry in my handbag.

on 12/13/2012 11:58:00 PM

I am putting yes repurchase because the product works, but I detest the scent. I do not find it dissipates at all and find it very distracting. I have long hair and need to hold my curls I put in, and I really wish I could find something yummy smelling like Aussie products, perhaps, though not as stiff.

Popular Styling Products