4.4

price range

Reviews

3.0

13 years ago

I dont know if I am doing this right.....but...i usually wear Mac Liquiq Last Eyeliner...but found it to get to "gooey" after a month but I LOVEEE LOVEEE it's staying powder...No smudging OR ANYTHING but hated the "liquid" eyeliner look!... so searching on here I came across SmOOTHLINER....of course....looking for the HG eyeliner..went out found it and bought it... IT STILL SMUDGES on me....i'm wondering if its because i put Merle Norman Eyecream and it causes transfer...(i only use cream on bottom and it smudges on bottom)? but I rather have eye protection and sacrafice the easy eyeliner.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

13 years ago

these are THE best el you can get at a drugstore imo. the staying power is SO impressive and they go on with the ease of urban decay's 24/7 liners. the colours are so beautiful and have very subtle metallic sheen. jade is my favourite :) it makes my brown eyes pop<p> i have nc30 skin with oily eyelids and ds eyeliners fade or barely show up or tug more often than not. annabelle is a big fat exception and i prefer these to almost every high end pencil el i've ever tried. i'm still a gel el girl but these are hg material

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

13 years ago

Me: CCC (caramel-brown with cool undertone) NC43/45 or CoverFX I40/B15. Hair and Eye Colour: darkest brown. REVIEW:<p><b>This product rivals other brands</b> like: MAC, clarins, lancome, lise watier, urban decay, bourgois, ben nye, sephora, makeupforever, hard candy etc.<p>Annabelle beats most products with <b>great pigmentation, colour choice, ease of application and staying power</b>. If you tried Annabelle years ago & weren't impressed, try it again as the quality has definitely improved. <p>i bought this Jade, Bronze and Blue Mood.<p>What's good: <b>gorgeous rich colour, highly pigmented, smooth & easy application, no dragging or pulling, dirt cheap, easily available, doesn't transfer</b> even though my eyelids get greasy. <p>What's not good: my fault really, choosing Jade and Bronze -- colours that don't work with me as a cool-toned gal (i've got a very difficult skincolour/tone to work with).. but i chose them b/c they were gorgeous. i just got Blue Mood which is better suited for me. i wish there were more colours in this line, like a perfect violet and a colour exactly like Curacao (Annabelle Kohl). That being said, even though the colours don't exactly suit me, they <b>are stunning</b>. i intend to buy more of these.. especially if more colours are introduced. Highly recommend you go out and get yourselves some too!

About reviewer (271 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Olive

13 years ago

Pretty pleased... after it 'set', stayed on my lower waterline for 6-8 hours without smearing off. Wore off the very outer corners of my eyes though so probably won't stand up to very watery eyes. <p> On my oily lids it transfered a little, but that's because I have a small crease.<p> The metallic liners stay longer, but will not apply to the waterline. I plan to buy more.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

13 years ago

got this in black, the colors right, it goes on easy, and doesn't smudge too much. my friends used it and loved it too. i find that this needs to be sharpened a lot, and i dont even use a lot.. but pretty much the best eyeliner i've used

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

13 years ago

These glide on effortlessly and make my eyes pop! Bronze is a really beautiful warm shade that is perfect for my hazel eyes! I virtually have no luck with mascara... so I simply line my eyes closely with the black color and voila: instant drama! They don't pull at all and they stay all day! I have never looked back! My HG eyeliners!

About reviewer (142 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

14 years ago

best eyeliner ever. i was convinced only mac fluidlines stay put on my oily lids but i was wrong. i bought the brown and blue to try first and was hooked! then i stocked up on every color it came in because it was on sale at shoppers for $3.99, i bought a set for my mom too. they're awesome. stays on for the whole day and does not rub/slide off or crease at all. very impressed. i love annabelle!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

14 years ago

Great product for an UNBELIEVEABLE price. This is better than many other high end liners I have tried. Now I just have to figure out if this was a Ltd. Edition...would love to buy more of these!!

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

EyesHazel

14 years ago

Dirt cheap (CDN$2.99 at Shoppers) but beats even expensive dept store liners eg YSL, Chanel, MAC for its longevity, non-smudgeability (after it sets) and smoothness. Not too crazy about the colours, though (peacock green and blue-grey), so i just stick to the black and dark brown ("Brownie"). Definitely a real find. I loved this stuff so much I went back and stocked up 2X in each of those colours!

About reviewer (115 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Other

HairBlack

EyesBlack

14 years ago

I love these! I've been a total gel e/l convert since they came out, and those remain my staple. But these are wonderful too & a fab cheaper way to experiment with other colours that I don't want to drop the cashola for. They go on soooo smoothly, and last and last. I actually fell asleep with it on and went for a jog the next morning, and it still stayed on my oily lids! I got them on sale for $3.99, but they're certainly worth a LOT more IMO!! Gorgeous metallic colours =) Thanks Sashayy for turning me onto these!

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age25-29