4.4

price range

Reviews

3.0

10 years ago

Grrr when I tightline with this I get total raccoon eyes but when I just line my upper lash line with it I loove it! So pigmented and it just glides onto my lids with no tugging whatsoever. It sucks that it gets blunt so fast though but oh well.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

11 years ago

First off, I'm impressed. I purchased these Smoothliners in 3 shades [Bronze, Blue (Meteorite?), Green (Jade?)] because I was pretty impressed with my purchase of the blue shade. These liners ARE waterproof (I've done experiments heh) but not smudge proof (hence the 4/5). The color delivery is really nice and the sparkles in the more metallic shades make eyes pop. They're perfect for lining the lower lashline so that your eyes look playful and awake. <3

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

11 years ago

Ahh.. my favourite underrated drugstore brand is Annabelle! Smoothliners are yet another nice product. These are great liners for the price – I always pick up one or two when I spot a sale. I am especially fond of Brownie – a deep, rich, and dark brown. They have great staying power on me. They glide on smoothly, living up to their name. All of the shades I have tried are very well-pigmented. In the future, I plan to stick with buying these over high-end brand eyeliners, and I suggest you do the same. Or at the very least, just give one of these a try.

About reviewer (318 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

11 years ago

So..I think i just wrote a review for this under something else-- hmm..which one is the REAL one...haha My bad :| Anyway, I love these SO much. I had always used annabelle liners (the normal ones) but when I branched out, I was so happy to have taken the plunge. They are my fave drugstore liner, or liner period, really. Pigmented, blendable, sets fairly quickly-- minimum leakage, oh-- and CHEAP! Wahoo!

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

11 years ago

This has to be my favourite liner ever! As a huge fan of black liner for many years, this has to be the darkest one I've tried. Goes on so smooth. This is the only one I will buy. :)

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

from

11 years ago

I always have issues with my eyeliner smudging on my oily lids, but this is the first eyeliner that can actually last half the day. I haven't tried out many eyeliners so my review may not be the best to compare to, but this went on very smoothly and the colour came out very dark and black. As I said before, it does smudge a bit by midday, but it's the best liner I've found so far.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

EyesBlack

11 years ago

After reading the reviews, I picked this up in "Brownie". The colour is perfect, looks like black from far away, but less harsh. As mentioned before, it is very smooth. I was surprised when I first used it. However, I don't think I'll repurchase because it smudges on me in a few hours and I have to constantly check my eyeliner (I have oily lids though and I've never had much success with eyeliner on my lower lids). Recommeded if you don't have oily lids.

About reviewer (121 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

11 years ago

I just picked the black one up from my local drugstore and I must say I love it! The color is very powerful and the staying power is amazing. I'm used to an eyeliner where I have to reapply it various times a day but with this one I put it on in the morning and it lasts all day. Its dirt cheap and goes on smoothly, no need to push hard or go over the area more then once. It's a great product!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

HairBlond

EyesGreen

11 years ago

Yes, these are excellent. Super super creamy and smooth, and very dark (I have the black one). At the end of the day, it still looks like a sharp line, which I can't say about other liners I've tried. I hate how it smudges all over my sharpener, and is such a pain to clean off. However, that's a small price to pay for such a great liner.

About reviewer (623 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

from

11 years ago

These smooth liners are waterproof, and they glide on like butter. I've tried liners from many brands, and this one blows them out of the water! I use it on my waterline and it lasts ALL DAY. The black is really dark and intense, highly pigmented. Does not irritate my sensitive eyes. Super cheap. edit: I always have this in my purse as a back up liner, but I think I like CG new liquiline blast better :)) blackfire is even more intense black than this!

About reviewer (441 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral