3.6

price range

Reviews

from

2 months ago

Euphoria Blossom is very soft and pretty. It's not groundbreaking, but if you want a safe fruity floral, it fits the bill. EB is perfect for any occasion. You can wear this to a Saturday night concert, and turn around and wear it to church the next day. I actually like this much better than the original Euphoria which I find too loud and garish. Another plus, the bottle is very pretty, and you get a generous amount for your money. This fragrance is hard to find, however, that's why I only gave it 4 stars. If I could I would have given it 4.5 stars. I bought my bottle off of EBAY for about $30.00 dollars a few years ago. I've never seen this in a store. So, if you can't buy off the computer I don't know where you would find it. However, one of those discount perfume stores might have it. It's worth looking for.

About reviewer (533 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I like this, I dont LOVE it. I find it younger than the original Euphoria, with more citrus top notes. The woody undertones still come through though. At first its quite sweet & really catches your attention but it settles as a lovely sweet summer fragrance whereas I find the original suitable for all year round. Moderate longevity & acceptable silage. Can highly recommend. Im just not a fan of the bottle to any of these Euphoria versions.

About reviewer (294 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

It's a nice sweet summery version of the standard Euphoria. For being quite fruity and flowery it lacks a bit of sexy sharpness that classical Euphoria has. I very much like the original version and Forbidden too. Yet this one has something cloying, soapy and powdery which I can't stand. On overall it is a nice perfume, just not for me.

About reviewer (409 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

My Signature Scent! this is more wearable than Euphoria- feminine, grown-up and professional, not overpowering but confident and beautiful :-) I just wish it didn't cost so much

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

8 years ago

Overall a nice fragrance, but I prefer the original over this.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

8 years ago

Light, floral scent~ It wasn't too intense, good for daily use :)

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

Light,floral and a must have...i am in love with this fragrance !

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

8 years ago

Refreshing sweet floral smell, which is quite uplifting and long lasting.

About reviewer (140 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

from

8 years ago

I am a fan of floral scents but at the same time I do not like them to be too sweet. Euphoria Blossom is perfect in this regard - it has a light floral scent with a spicy undertone that gives it a bit of an edge. The only negative thing I would have to say about it, is that to doesn't last very long and I have to carry it around in my bag throughout the day. Some fragrances you can still smell in your hair when you go to bed at night but this definitely isn't one of them.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

9 years ago

Absolutely adore this perfume. Floral-ly but slightly musky at the same time (at least thats what i get out of it haha). Its also slightly sweet and playful at the same time. very good for the summer day time.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age19-24